T.I.'s Wife Lashes Out at Prison Officials Over Tour Bus Drama
Less than 24 hours after after he was released from prison, T.I. was put back in federal custody. An attorney for the "Live Your Life" hitmaker explained that it was the rapper's luxury ride to a halfway house that landed him back to jail, but his wife, Tameka Cottle a.k.a. Tiny, believes there are more to it.
Unleashing her anger at Arkansas prison officials, the former member of Xscape told TMZ that they actually saw the tour bus that picked up her husband on Wednesday, August 31 and didn't raise an issue. In fact, she claimed that multiple prison officials "walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."
"This is a bunch of bulls**t," the 36-year-old singer lashed out further. "They should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van.T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"
After serving 10 months on a probation violation, T.I. walked out of jail on Wednesday. However, the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed that he checked into a federal penitentiary again on Thursday (September 1) night. According to TMZ, the rapper failed to mention that he will be taking a luxury coach on his journey to a halfway house.
The MC's lawyer, Steve Sadow, said, "We are awaiting the opportunity to quickly resolve whatever the issue may be that the Federal Bureau of Prisons has with T.I.'s method of transportation, bus, from Arkansas to Atlanta, so that T.I. can return to the halfway house to complete the remaining days of his sentence."
T.I. now isn't due to get out of prison until September 29, which is the day of his original release.
More T.I. News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money