Leona Lewis Unveils 'Glassheart' Artwork and the Making of 'Collide'
As she gets ready for the release of her latest studio album, Leona Lewis has the official artwork for "Glassheart" being unveiled. Featuring a headshot of the third winner of "The X Factor", the cover art displays her donning a red sequined dress and sporting a miniature star tattoo beneath each of her green eyes.
The 26-year-old herself has made use of her Twitter to share a look at the making of her music video for new single "Collide". Taking fans behind the scenes with the two-minutes long footage, she is seen filming scenes on a beach at sunset in Los Angeles along with a number of background models and dancers.
Led by single "Collide", "Glassheart" is Leona's third recording effort that is set to arrive in the U.K. on November 28. No United States release date has been announced yet. When talking about the record, she opened up, "I have been through so much in the past....well, almost two years now."
"Going on tour and having the experience of all that - my first major tour - it made me grow a lot as an artist and I have also grown a lot as a person because of the different things that have been happening to me in my life," she explained. "I have been able to put all of that into the album so I think people will definitely get much more of an insight into me through this and hopefully with the albums there will be more and more of that as I grow."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story