Leona Lewis Unveils 'Glassheart' Artwork and the Making of 'Collide'
As she gets ready for the release of her latest studio album, Leona Lewis has the official artwork for "Glassheart" being unveiled. Featuring a headshot of the third winner of "The X Factor", the cover art displays her donning a red sequined dress and sporting a miniature star tattoo beneath each of her green eyes.
The 26-year-old herself has made use of her Twitter to share a look at the making of her music video for new single "Collide". Taking fans behind the scenes with the two-minutes long footage, she is seen filming scenes on a beach at sunset in Los Angeles along with a number of background models and dancers.
Led by single "Collide", "Glassheart" is Leona's third recording effort that is set to arrive in the U.K. on November 28. No United States release date has been announced yet. When talking about the record, she opened up, "I have been through so much in the past....well, almost two years now."
"Going on tour and having the experience of all that - my first major tour - it made me grow a lot as an artist and I have also grown a lot as a person because of the different things that have been happening to me in my life," she explained. "I have been able to put all of that into the album so I think people will definitely get much more of an insight into me through this and hopefully with the albums there will be more and more of that as I grow."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'