Sigourney Weaver Saves Taylor Lautner's Life in New 'Abduction' Clip
Another clip from Taylor Lautner-starring "Abduction" has been made available online. Released via Apple, the new snippet sees the scene wherein flustered-looking Lautner takes a ride with Sigourney Weaver and Lily Collins as they try to escape the bad guys.
In the action-packed movie, Lautner plays lead character Nathan Price, while Weaver and Collins portray Dr. Bennett and Karen Lowell respectively. They are joined by Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. Meanwhile, John Singleton serves behind the lens with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen providing the script.
"Abduction" follows Nathan who is unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage. He realizes he's been living in somebody else's life and his parents are not his own when he discovers that his baby photo on a missing people website. As he tries to uncover his true identity, he finds out that he is targeted by a group of trained killers.
This action thriller is scheduled for September 23 release in theaters across the United States.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby