Sigourney Weaver Saves Taylor Lautner's Life in New 'Abduction' Clip
Another clip from Taylor Lautner-starring "Abduction" has been made available online. Released via Apple, the new snippet sees the scene wherein flustered-looking Lautner takes a ride with Sigourney Weaver and Lily Collins as they try to escape the bad guys.
In the action-packed movie, Lautner plays lead character Nathan Price, while Weaver and Collins portray Dr. Bennett and Karen Lowell respectively. They are joined by Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. Meanwhile, John Singleton serves behind the lens with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen providing the script.
"Abduction" follows Nathan who is unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage. He realizes he's been living in somebody else's life and his parents are not his own when he discovers that his baby photo on a missing people website. As he tries to uncover his true identity, he finds out that he is targeted by a group of trained killers.
This action thriller is scheduled for September 23 release in theaters across the United States.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'