Sigourney Weaver Saves Taylor Lautner's Life in New 'Abduction' Clip
Another clip from Taylor Lautner-starring "Abduction" has been made available online. Released via Apple, the new snippet sees the scene wherein flustered-looking Lautner takes a ride with Sigourney Weaver and Lily Collins as they try to escape the bad guys.
In the action-packed movie, Lautner plays lead character Nathan Price, while Weaver and Collins portray Dr. Bennett and Karen Lowell respectively. They are joined by Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. Meanwhile, John Singleton serves behind the lens with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen providing the script.
"Abduction" follows Nathan who is unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage. He realizes he's been living in somebody else's life and his parents are not his own when he discovers that his baby photo on a missing people website. As he tries to uncover his true identity, he finds out that he is targeted by a group of trained killers.
This action thriller is scheduled for September 23 release in theaters across the United States.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival