Sigourney Weaver Saves Taylor Lautner's Life in New 'Abduction' Clip
Another clip from Taylor Lautner-starring "Abduction" has been made available online. Released via Apple, the new snippet sees the scene wherein flustered-looking Lautner takes a ride with Sigourney Weaver and Lily Collins as they try to escape the bad guys.
In the action-packed movie, Lautner plays lead character Nathan Price, while Weaver and Collins portray Dr. Bennett and Karen Lowell respectively. They are joined by Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. Meanwhile, John Singleton serves behind the lens with Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen providing the script.
"Abduction" follows Nathan who is unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage. He realizes he's been living in somebody else's life and his parents are not his own when he discovers that his baby photo on a missing people website. As he tries to uncover his true identity, he finds out that he is targeted by a group of trained killers.
This action thriller is scheduled for September 23 release in theaters across the United States.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'