Pippa Middleton Slapped With a Parking Ticket
Being closely related to the Duchess of Cambridge didn't mean that Pippa Middleton can escape getting a parking ticket. The younger sister of Kate Middleton was snapped plucking the citation off the windscreen of her BMW convertible on Thursday, September 1.
Daily Mail reported that the 27-year-old, who was at the time wearing a cream blouse and stone colored skinny jeans, was slapped with the ticket after she parked her BMW Z4 outside Scott's Restaurant in Mayfair, London. Still, it didn't seem to bother her much since she was still seen smiling afterward.
This isn't the first time Pippa got some car troubles. Back in July, the girlfriend of Alex Loudon had her BMW clamped. Eyewitnesses said that her pricey car was immobilized by a bailiff in a street near her flat in Chelsea.
Meanwhile, words were swirling that the party planner may get an armored car. The Sun claimed that it was her parents, Michael and Carole Middleton, who want to buy her bomb-proof Audi or BMW for extra protection from crazed fan or kidnapper.
"Carole and Michael have taken a raft of measures following advice from one of William's most trusted bodyguards," explained a source. "Pippa's car will have all the latest security devices, including armor plating. It will be bomb proof."
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video