Jackie Evancho Coming Up With New Christmas Album
Last year, Jackie Evancho sold 239,000 copies of her first album, "O Holy Night", in the first week of sale. The former "America's Got Talent" contestant is looking forward to repeating such success at this year's holiday with another Christmas album.
As reported by THR, the 11-year-old also gets the help from producer Rob Mounsey who had worked with great singers such as Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and Tony Bennett. Mounsey also produced Evancho's solo performances on stage and is currently serving as the musical director of Idina Menzel.
No other details have been released and her rep has not given a confirmation.
Evancho has been invited back to perform at "America's Got Talent" stage later this month. Set to perform "Nessun Dorma", the pint-sized soprano is listed alongside Bennett, Queen Latifah and Cirque du Soleil to perform on the reality show's September 14 finale.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'