Jackie Evancho Coming Up With New Christmas Album
Last year, Jackie Evancho sold 239,000 copies of her first album, "O Holy Night", in the first week of sale. The former "America's Got Talent" contestant is looking forward to repeating such success at this year's holiday with another Christmas album.
As reported by THR, the 11-year-old also gets the help from producer Rob Mounsey who had worked with great singers such as Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and Tony Bennett. Mounsey also produced Evancho's solo performances on stage and is currently serving as the musical director of Idina Menzel.
No other details have been released and her rep has not given a confirmation.
Evancho has been invited back to perform at "America's Got Talent" stage later this month. Set to perform "Nessun Dorma", the pint-sized soprano is listed alongside Bennett, Queen Latifah and Cirque du Soleil to perform on the reality show's September 14 finale.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'