Jackie Evancho Coming Up With New Christmas Album
Last year, Jackie Evancho sold 239,000 copies of her first album, "O Holy Night", in the first week of sale. The former "America's Got Talent" contestant is looking forward to repeating such success at this year's holiday with another Christmas album.
As reported by THR, the 11-year-old also gets the help from producer Rob Mounsey who had worked with great singers such as Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and Tony Bennett. Mounsey also produced Evancho's solo performances on stage and is currently serving as the musical director of Idina Menzel.
No other details have been released and her rep has not given a confirmation.
Evancho has been invited back to perform at "America's Got Talent" stage later this month. Set to perform "Nessun Dorma", the pint-sized soprano is listed alongside Bennett, Queen Latifah and Cirque du Soleil to perform on the reality show's September 14 finale.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences