Jackie Evancho Coming Up With New Christmas Album
Last year, Jackie Evancho sold 239,000 copies of her first album, "O Holy Night", in the first week of sale. The former "America's Got Talent" contestant is looking forward to repeating such success at this year's holiday with another Christmas album.
As reported by THR, the 11-year-old also gets the help from producer Rob Mounsey who had worked with great singers such as Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and Tony Bennett. Mounsey also produced Evancho's solo performances on stage and is currently serving as the musical director of Idina Menzel.
No other details have been released and her rep has not given a confirmation.
Evancho has been invited back to perform at "America's Got Talent" stage later this month. Set to perform "Nessun Dorma", the pint-sized soprano is listed alongside Bennett, Queen Latifah and Cirque du Soleil to perform on the reality show's September 14 finale.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London