Jackie Evancho Coming Up With New Christmas Album
Last year, Jackie Evancho sold 239,000 copies of her first album, "O Holy Night", in the first week of sale. The former "America's Got Talent" contestant is looking forward to repeating such success at this year's holiday with another Christmas album.
As reported by THR, the 11-year-old also gets the help from producer Rob Mounsey who had worked with great singers such as Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel and Tony Bennett. Mounsey also produced Evancho's solo performances on stage and is currently serving as the musical director of Idina Menzel.
No other details have been released and her rep has not given a confirmation.
Evancho has been invited back to perform at "America's Got Talent" stage later this month. Set to perform "Nessun Dorma", the pint-sized soprano is listed alongside Bennett, Queen Latifah and Cirque du Soleil to perform on the reality show's September 14 finale.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'