David Dayan Fisher of 'NCIS' Arrested for Choking Out Neighbor
A "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor has found himself in trouble with the law. David Dayan Fisher, the actor playing Trent Kort on the CBS series, was arrested on Thursday, September 1 for allegedly attacking his neighbor during an argument over swimming pool towels.
The altercation reportedly started when Fisher confronted his neighbor for hanging up the towels on a fence in his back yard. Words are, the victim, who is going through tests in a nearby hospital, claimed that the actor turned violent all of a sudden and began choking him. When he managed to escape, he made a call to 911.
The LAPD's Hollywood Station has confirmed to E! News that Fisher, who takes on the role of villainous Shaw in "National Treasure" has been booked on felony battery charges. E! additionally reported that the actor has yet to be released from jail, and TMZ noted that his bail was set at $50,000.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'