David Dayan Fisher of 'NCIS' Arrested for Choking Out Neighbor
A "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor has found himself in trouble with the law. David Dayan Fisher, the actor playing Trent Kort on the CBS series, was arrested on Thursday, September 1 for allegedly attacking his neighbor during an argument over swimming pool towels.
The altercation reportedly started when Fisher confronted his neighbor for hanging up the towels on a fence in his back yard. Words are, the victim, who is going through tests in a nearby hospital, claimed that the actor turned violent all of a sudden and began choking him. When he managed to escape, he made a call to 911.
The LAPD's Hollywood Station has confirmed to E! News that Fisher, who takes on the role of villainous Shaw in "National Treasure" has been booked on felony battery charges. E! additionally reported that the actor has yet to be released from jail, and TMZ noted that his bail was set at $50,000.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars