David Dayan Fisher of 'NCIS' Arrested for Choking Out Neighbor
A "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor has found himself in trouble with the law. David Dayan Fisher, the actor playing Trent Kort on the CBS series, was arrested on Thursday, September 1 for allegedly attacking his neighbor during an argument over swimming pool towels.
The altercation reportedly started when Fisher confronted his neighbor for hanging up the towels on a fence in his back yard. Words are, the victim, who is going through tests in a nearby hospital, claimed that the actor turned violent all of a sudden and began choking him. When he managed to escape, he made a call to 911.
The LAPD's Hollywood Station has confirmed to E! News that Fisher, who takes on the role of villainous Shaw in "National Treasure" has been booked on felony battery charges. E! additionally reported that the actor has yet to be released from jail, and TMZ noted that his bail was set at $50,000.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'