David Dayan Fisher of 'NCIS' Arrested for Choking Out Neighbor
A "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor has found himself in trouble with the law. David Dayan Fisher, the actor playing Trent Kort on the CBS series, was arrested on Thursday, September 1 for allegedly attacking his neighbor during an argument over swimming pool towels.
The altercation reportedly started when Fisher confronted his neighbor for hanging up the towels on a fence in his back yard. Words are, the victim, who is going through tests in a nearby hospital, claimed that the actor turned violent all of a sudden and began choking him. When he managed to escape, he made a call to 911.
The LAPD's Hollywood Station has confirmed to E! News that Fisher, who takes on the role of villainous Shaw in "National Treasure" has been booked on felony battery charges. E! additionally reported that the actor has yet to be released from jail, and TMZ noted that his bail was set at $50,000.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic