David Dayan Fisher of 'NCIS' Arrested for Choking Out Neighbor
A "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" actor has found himself in trouble with the law. David Dayan Fisher, the actor playing Trent Kort on the CBS series, was arrested on Thursday, September 1 for allegedly attacking his neighbor during an argument over swimming pool towels.
The altercation reportedly started when Fisher confronted his neighbor for hanging up the towels on a fence in his back yard. Words are, the victim, who is going through tests in a nearby hospital, claimed that the actor turned violent all of a sudden and began choking him. When he managed to escape, he made a call to 911.
The LAPD's Hollywood Station has confirmed to E! News that Fisher, who takes on the role of villainous Shaw in "National Treasure" has been booked on felony battery charges. E! additionally reported that the actor has yet to be released from jail, and TMZ noted that his bail was set at $50,000.
- Joanna Krupa Goes Completely Nude on Instagram - See the Racy Pic
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry