Swizz Beatz Shares Photo of Alicia Keys' Son Striking Yoga Pose
Although he is only 10 months old, Alicia Keys' son can already do yoga. Sharing a picture of the baby boy, named Egypt Dean, striking a Buddha pose was the "Put It in a Love Song" singer's music producer husband Swizz Beatz.
In the photo, Egypt is clad in his pajamas in front of what seems to be an oriental-patterned door. He sits cross-legged with his arms rested on his thighs. In a caption of the picture, his father wrote, "Egypt started is own yoga class today in the house LMAO :):):):)"
Alicia gave birth to Egypt in New York City in October 2010. Weeks afterward, the 30-year-old singer took to her blog and expressed her joy, "Every moment is beautiful; delicious even! Every moment I'm learning and living in a way I never have before. Being present in a way I never have before. Existing in moments I never have before."
She went on gushing, "I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri