Swizz Beatz Shares Photo of Alicia Keys' Son Striking Yoga Pose
Although he is only 10 months old, Alicia Keys' son can already do yoga. Sharing a picture of the baby boy, named Egypt Dean, striking a Buddha pose was the "Put It in a Love Song" singer's music producer husband Swizz Beatz.
In the photo, Egypt is clad in his pajamas in front of what seems to be an oriental-patterned door. He sits cross-legged with his arms rested on his thighs. In a caption of the picture, his father wrote, "Egypt started is own yoga class today in the house LMAO :):):):)"
Alicia gave birth to Egypt in New York City in October 2010. Weeks afterward, the 30-year-old singer took to her blog and expressed her joy, "Every moment is beautiful; delicious even! Every moment I'm learning and living in a way I never have before. Being present in a way I never have before. Existing in moments I never have before."
She went on gushing, "I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers