Swizz Beatz Shares Photo of Alicia Keys' Son Striking Yoga Pose
Although he is only 10 months old, Alicia Keys' son can already do yoga. Sharing a picture of the baby boy, named Egypt Dean, striking a Buddha pose was the "Put It in a Love Song" singer's music producer husband Swizz Beatz.
In the photo, Egypt is clad in his pajamas in front of what seems to be an oriental-patterned door. He sits cross-legged with his arms rested on his thighs. In a caption of the picture, his father wrote, "Egypt started is own yoga class today in the house LMAO :):):):)"
Alicia gave birth to Egypt in New York City in October 2010. Weeks afterward, the 30-year-old singer took to her blog and expressed her joy, "Every moment is beautiful; delicious even! Every moment I'm learning and living in a way I never have before. Being present in a way I never have before. Existing in moments I never have before."
She went on gushing, "I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video