Swizz Beatz Shares Photo of Alicia Keys' Son Striking Yoga Pose
Although he is only 10 months old, Alicia Keys' son can already do yoga. Sharing a picture of the baby boy, named Egypt Dean, striking a Buddha pose was the "Put It in a Love Song" singer's music producer husband Swizz Beatz.
In the photo, Egypt is clad in his pajamas in front of what seems to be an oriental-patterned door. He sits cross-legged with his arms rested on his thighs. In a caption of the picture, his father wrote, "Egypt started is own yoga class today in the house LMAO :):):):)"
Alicia gave birth to Egypt in New York City in October 2010. Weeks afterward, the 30-year-old singer took to her blog and expressed her joy, "Every moment is beautiful; delicious even! Every moment I'm learning and living in a way I never have before. Being present in a way I never have before. Existing in moments I never have before."
She went on gushing, "I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell