Manager: Justin Bieber's Christmas Album Features 'All Originals'
Justin Bieber's Christmas album will feature not only a possible duet with Taylor Swift but also all original songs. The pop star's manager Scooter Braun released the details of the seasonal album on Twitter.
"This Christmas album is amazing. Might be the best album yet," Braun wrote. "All originals ...soon 2 b classics. every1 i play it 4 is blown away. #excited." Responding to this, Bieber wrote, "@scooterbraun yeah we are going hard for Christmas!! #mistletoe." The singer also retweeted Braun's message, "Goin 2 bed listening 2 this new xmas album bieber is coming with. really #classic. original xmas tunes that r legit hit records. #greatmusic."
It is yet clear whether a collaboration with Swift that producer Kuk Harrell revealed earlier this week is going to be in the new album. There are also rumors that he's going to do a duet with his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Bieber himself shared that he recently entered the studio with Sean Kingston and Jonathan Rotem.
Speaking of his upcoming projects in general, Bieber told MTV News that he was exploring other sounds and his other talents. "[I'm] writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer," he said. "I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge." He added, "I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill