Manager: Justin Bieber's Christmas Album Features 'All Originals'
Justin Bieber's Christmas album will feature not only a possible duet with Taylor Swift but also all original songs. The pop star's manager Scooter Braun released the details of the seasonal album on Twitter.
"This Christmas album is amazing. Might be the best album yet," Braun wrote. "All originals ...soon 2 b classics. every1 i play it 4 is blown away. #excited." Responding to this, Bieber wrote, "@scooterbraun yeah we are going hard for Christmas!! #mistletoe." The singer also retweeted Braun's message, "Goin 2 bed listening 2 this new xmas album bieber is coming with. really #classic. original xmas tunes that r legit hit records. #greatmusic."
It is yet clear whether a collaboration with Swift that producer Kuk Harrell revealed earlier this week is going to be in the new album. There are also rumors that he's going to do a duet with his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Bieber himself shared that he recently entered the studio with Sean Kingston and Jonathan Rotem.
Speaking of his upcoming projects in general, Bieber told MTV News that he was exploring other sounds and his other talents. "[I'm] writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer," he said. "I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge." He added, "I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe."
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service