House Mouthing Off Prison Doctor in New Season 8 Promo
After giving a glimpse to House's life in jail, FOX has given a look at how the imprisoned doctor gets his hands on diagnosing a patient by dropping a new clip. In the sneak peek for the premiere episode of season 8, the title character on "House M.D." is seen mouthing off a prison doctor, Dr. Jessica Adams, about a diagnosis she made on another inmate.
Adams is portrayed by a new series regular, Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman. Gushing about her character's relationship with Hugh Laurie's, the actress said, "[She and House] have a great connection. Much like House, she loves the puzzle, the clues and the discovery of the diagnosis. I think they can really relate to each other."
However, Annable denied that her character is intended to be a replacement for the absent Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). "She's a completely different character," the "You Again" beauty affirmed. "She's not coming in to replace anybody."
The new season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9/8c. FOX recently also debuted a poster for the drama series via TVLine, featuring the shadow of House against a marked-up chalkboard.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert