House Mouthing Off Prison Doctor in New Season 8 Promo
After giving a glimpse to House's life in jail, FOX has given a look at how the imprisoned doctor gets his hands on diagnosing a patient by dropping a new clip. In the sneak peek for the premiere episode of season 8, the title character on "House M.D." is seen mouthing off a prison doctor, Dr. Jessica Adams, about a diagnosis she made on another inmate.
Adams is portrayed by a new series regular, Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman. Gushing about her character's relationship with Hugh Laurie's, the actress said, "[She and House] have a great connection. Much like House, she loves the puzzle, the clues and the discovery of the diagnosis. I think they can really relate to each other."
However, Annable denied that her character is intended to be a replacement for the absent Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). "She's a completely different character," the "You Again" beauty affirmed. "She's not coming in to replace anybody."
The new season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9/8c. FOX recently also debuted a poster for the drama series via TVLine, featuring the shadow of House against a marked-up chalkboard.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival