House Mouthing Off Prison Doctor in New Season 8 Promo
After giving a glimpse to House's life in jail, FOX has given a look at how the imprisoned doctor gets his hands on diagnosing a patient by dropping a new clip. In the sneak peek for the premiere episode of season 8, the title character on "House M.D." is seen mouthing off a prison doctor, Dr. Jessica Adams, about a diagnosis she made on another inmate.
Adams is portrayed by a new series regular, Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman. Gushing about her character's relationship with Hugh Laurie's, the actress said, "[She and House] have a great connection. Much like House, she loves the puzzle, the clues and the discovery of the diagnosis. I think they can really relate to each other."
However, Annable denied that her character is intended to be a replacement for the absent Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). "She's a completely different character," the "You Again" beauty affirmed. "She's not coming in to replace anybody."
The new season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9/8c. FOX recently also debuted a poster for the drama series via TVLine, featuring the shadow of House against a marked-up chalkboard.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed