House Mouthing Off Prison Doctor in New Season 8 Promo
After giving a glimpse to House's life in jail, FOX has given a look at how the imprisoned doctor gets his hands on diagnosing a patient by dropping a new clip. In the sneak peek for the premiere episode of season 8, the title character on "House M.D." is seen mouthing off a prison doctor, Dr. Jessica Adams, about a diagnosis she made on another inmate.
Adams is portrayed by a new series regular, Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman. Gushing about her character's relationship with Hugh Laurie's, the actress said, "[She and House] have a great connection. Much like House, she loves the puzzle, the clues and the discovery of the diagnosis. I think they can really relate to each other."
However, Annable denied that her character is intended to be a replacement for the absent Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein). "She's a completely different character," the "You Again" beauty affirmed. "She's not coming in to replace anybody."
The new season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9/8c. FOX recently also debuted a poster for the drama series via TVLine, featuring the shadow of House against a marked-up chalkboard.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says