'Toddlers and Tiaras' Exposes 4-Year-Old Wearing Fake Breasts and Butts
Parents of little pageant girls are getting more obsessed in dressing up their star. As seen in a promo of TLC's "Toddlers & Tiaras", a 4-year-old named Maddy wears not only heavy make-up and hair-do in the competition, but also breasts and butt pads to resemble Dolly Parton.
Her mom Lindsay Jackson put on the same kind of costume that the country singer wore when she walked on the runways of pageants. Linday was later interviewed on "Today" and she explained, "To some people, it's over the top, to us it's just what happens. ...It's just normal. When she wears the fake boobs and the fake butt, it's just like extra bonus."
Stylist Michael Booth asked Maddy whether she liked the boobies padding inside her outfit, and the little girl replied with a nod. He then told her, "I think you're cute and you would be just as cute without those, don't you?" Booth is not a favor of the idea.
In a clip, Maddy's fellow competitor pointed at her fake boobs and asked "What's that?" The tot could not explain it and covered it up. Her mom then told her, "Tell her you're Dolly Parton."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival