Teyana Taylor to Sue Movie Director for Punching Her in Face
Teyana Taylor is considering to file a lawsuit against movie director Jean-Claude La Marre whom she claimed had pushed her in the face. The incident taking place on the set of "Gang of Roses 2" outside of L.A. last week got bloody and it all started with an aching tooth.
The rapper-turns-actress said La Marre continued to deny her request to send her home via a service car as her abscessed tooth got too painful. Impatient Taylor then confronted the director and started shouting. He responded with another fierce shout, "Don't f**king scream at me b*tch" and shoved her face right where her tooth ached.
Taylor said she got punched in the nose and mouth and bled. La Marre said he only acted defensive after she jumped on him and "began swinging". Photos taken after the incident, which are obtained by TMZ, revealed Taylor's shirt which got ripped and her denim shorts which got smeared with blood.
The inharmonious relationship ended up with La Marre deciding to kill off Taylor's character in the movie. The director also said he is not taking the matter further because "she's 20 years old and I'm 40 ...kids lash out."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!