Teyana Taylor to Sue Movie Director for Punching Her in Face
Teyana Taylor is considering to file a lawsuit against movie director Jean-Claude La Marre whom she claimed had pushed her in the face. The incident taking place on the set of "Gang of Roses 2" outside of L.A. last week got bloody and it all started with an aching tooth.
The rapper-turns-actress said La Marre continued to deny her request to send her home via a service car as her abscessed tooth got too painful. Impatient Taylor then confronted the director and started shouting. He responded with another fierce shout, "Don't f**king scream at me b*tch" and shoved her face right where her tooth ached.
Taylor said she got punched in the nose and mouth and bled. La Marre said he only acted defensive after she jumped on him and "began swinging". Photos taken after the incident, which are obtained by TMZ, revealed Taylor's shirt which got ripped and her denim shorts which got smeared with blood.
The inharmonious relationship ended up with La Marre deciding to kill off Taylor's character in the movie. The director also said he is not taking the matter further because "she's 20 years old and I'm 40 ...kids lash out."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie