Kim Kardashian and Husband Celebrated at Glamorous New York Party
A little more than a week after tying the knot in Montecito, California, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries played the part of guests of honors. On Wednesday (August 31) night, the newly married couple were celebrated at a glamorous party hosted by wedding planner Colin Cowie and Niche Media Holdings founder Jason Binn.
Dubbed "Night of Style and Glamour", the soiree was held at Capitale in New York's Lower East Side to celebrate their move to the Big Apple. It was attended by Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, Lance Bass, Ramona Singer, Alex McCord, La La Anthony and Tinsley Mortimer among many others.
Coming to the event, 30-year-old Kim wore a beige form-fitting dress by Victoria Adams. Giving air of elegance to her look, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star let her dark hair sweep over her right shoulder. Her 26-year-old husband Kris, in the meantime, decked out in a full stripped suit.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jay-Z and Alicia Keys' "Empire State of Mind" was played on by the DJ when Kim and Kris arrived. A violinist dressed in black lingerie also played along with the DJ during the event. Additionally, the couple were presented with a black-and-white cake which inscription read, "Welcome to NYC Kim & Kris".
After the bash, Kim took to her Twitter page to share her excitement. She wrote in one tweet, "What a fun nite!" In another, she posted, "Such a glam night NYC! Thanks for the warm welcome! Thanks again @JasonBinn @ColinCowie!!! Now I get to sleep in! I need some major rest!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story