Jada Pinkett Smith Caught Not Wearing Her Wedding Ring
Another star has been seen without her wedding ring. On Tuesday (August 30), the same day Kim Kardashian's husband was snapped sporting a nude ring finger, Jada Pinkett Smith was caught on camera not wearing her gold band when going out with a couple of her female friends in Los Angeles.
The sighting came less than a week after the "Hawthorne" star and her actor husband Will Smith were hit with split rumors. Though so, it is likely that she opted not to wear the ring for a more practical reason given the exercise outfits she and her pals donned and the fact that she wore no make-up.
Words ran rampant earlier that Jada and Will are heading to splitsville. In Touch Magazine claimed that the split happened after Will learned that Jada had an affair with her TV co-star Marc Anthony. Her representative was quick to deny by insisting, "Everything about Jada and Marc Anthony is false."
Jada and Will themselves have issued a statement regarding the rumors. "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact," they stressed before stepping out together for a beachside breakfast and some shopping a day afterward.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does