2011 NCLR ALMA to Present Demi Lovato's Bilingual Performance
2011 NCLR ALMA producer Eva Longoria promised a great participation this year and one of the things that she has prepared is a Demi Lovato performance. "We have Demi Lovato peforming her hit single, 'Skyscraper,' in English and Spanish," Longoria revealed in a press call.
"[It] is so exciting," she continued. "Because it was number one on iTunes, she is one of our own, and she came up with the idea of singing partly in Spanish." The live September 16 event would also feature two more performers whose names are yet revealed.
In a press release, NCLR ALMA Awards also announced a batch of presenters including Jessica Alba, Benjamin Bratt, Eva La Rue, Michael Pena, Mario Lopez, and Naya Rivera.
The NCLR ALMA Awards show is dedicated to honoring the spirit and accomplishments of some of the most prolific Latinos in the entertainment industry, spanning music, television, and film. Longoria will host with George Lopez, and NBC will televise it as a one-hour primetime special at 8 P.M. ET.
More Demi Lovato News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik