2011 NCLR ALMA to Present Demi Lovato's Bilingual Performance
2011 NCLR ALMA producer Eva Longoria promised a great participation this year and one of the things that she has prepared is a Demi Lovato performance. "We have Demi Lovato peforming her hit single, 'Skyscraper,' in English and Spanish," Longoria revealed in a press call.
"[It] is so exciting," she continued. "Because it was number one on iTunes, she is one of our own, and she came up with the idea of singing partly in Spanish." The live September 16 event would also feature two more performers whose names are yet revealed.
In a press release, NCLR ALMA Awards also announced a batch of presenters including Jessica Alba, Benjamin Bratt, Eva La Rue, Michael Pena, Mario Lopez, and Naya Rivera.
The NCLR ALMA Awards show is dedicated to honoring the spirit and accomplishments of some of the most prolific Latinos in the entertainment industry, spanning music, television, and film. Longoria will host with George Lopez, and NBC will televise it as a one-hour primetime special at 8 P.M. ET.
More Demi Lovato News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard