2011 NCLR ALMA to Present Demi Lovato's Bilingual Performance
2011 NCLR ALMA producer Eva Longoria promised a great participation this year and one of the things that she has prepared is a Demi Lovato performance. "We have Demi Lovato peforming her hit single, 'Skyscraper,' in English and Spanish," Longoria revealed in a press call.
"[It] is so exciting," she continued. "Because it was number one on iTunes, she is one of our own, and she came up with the idea of singing partly in Spanish." The live September 16 event would also feature two more performers whose names are yet revealed.
In a press release, NCLR ALMA Awards also announced a batch of presenters including Jessica Alba, Benjamin Bratt, Eva La Rue, Michael Pena, Mario Lopez, and Naya Rivera.
The NCLR ALMA Awards show is dedicated to honoring the spirit and accomplishments of some of the most prolific Latinos in the entertainment industry, spanning music, television, and film. Longoria will host with George Lopez, and NBC will televise it as a one-hour primetime special at 8 P.M. ET.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked