2011 NCLR ALMA to Present Demi Lovato's Bilingual Performance
2011 NCLR ALMA producer Eva Longoria promised a great participation this year and one of the things that she has prepared is a Demi Lovato performance. "We have Demi Lovato peforming her hit single, 'Skyscraper,' in English and Spanish," Longoria revealed in a press call.
"[It] is so exciting," she continued. "Because it was number one on iTunes, she is one of our own, and she came up with the idea of singing partly in Spanish." The live September 16 event would also feature two more performers whose names are yet revealed.
In a press release, NCLR ALMA Awards also announced a batch of presenters including Jessica Alba, Benjamin Bratt, Eva La Rue, Michael Pena, Mario Lopez, and Naya Rivera.
The NCLR ALMA Awards show is dedicated to honoring the spirit and accomplishments of some of the most prolific Latinos in the entertainment industry, spanning music, television, and film. Longoria will host with George Lopez, and NBC will televise it as a one-hour primetime special at 8 P.M. ET.
More Demi Lovato News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie