2011 NCLR ALMA to Present Demi Lovato's Bilingual Performance
2011 NCLR ALMA producer Eva Longoria promised a great participation this year and one of the things that she has prepared is a Demi Lovato performance. "We have Demi Lovato peforming her hit single, 'Skyscraper,' in English and Spanish," Longoria revealed in a press call.
"[It] is so exciting," she continued. "Because it was number one on iTunes, she is one of our own, and she came up with the idea of singing partly in Spanish." The live September 16 event would also feature two more performers whose names are yet revealed.
In a press release, NCLR ALMA Awards also announced a batch of presenters including Jessica Alba, Benjamin Bratt, Eva La Rue, Michael Pena, Mario Lopez, and Naya Rivera.
The NCLR ALMA Awards show is dedicated to honoring the spirit and accomplishments of some of the most prolific Latinos in the entertainment industry, spanning music, television, and film. Longoria will host with George Lopez, and NBC will televise it as a one-hour primetime special at 8 P.M. ET.
More Demi Lovato News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass