T.I. Already Filming Reality Show After Being Released From Prison
T.I. has been working on a new project as soon as he was released from jail. TMZ reports that the rapper began shooting a new reality show for VH1 just minutes after he left a federal prison in Forrest City, Ark. on early Wednesday, August 31.
According to the network, the show will follow the 30-year-old, whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr., as he "re-adjusts to life as a free man after being incarcerated for nearly a year in a Federal prison in Arkansas." The yet-to-be-titled project will also see him reuniting with his wife and kids, and being thrust back into society "at this crucial juncture in his life".
"Can the King stay on the straight and narrow while juggling the chaos of his kingdom?" so read the question that is raised by the show, which will provide viewers with up-close and personal look of the "That's All She Wrote" hitmaker. The 10-episode series will premiere December 5.
T.I. will now stay in a halfway house in Georgia to serve the remainder of his sentence for violating probation on federal weapons charges. Reportedly wearing a casual polo and white shorts, he was followed by his entourage driving four cars when a luxury bus took him to the halfway house.
Expressing his excitement over leaving the prison, he tweeted, "Feels great to be back where I belong...Back in the arms of those who need me the most. The storm is over & da sun back out. IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!"
More T.I. News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son