Alyssa Milano Tweets Heart Tripled in Size After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress who played Phoebe Halliwell on "Charmed" gave birth to her first child from husband David Bugliari at 9:27 A.M. Wednesday (August 31) morning. The newborn, who weighed 7 lbs. and was measured in at 19 inches long, was named Milo Thomas Bugliari.
The 38-year-old, who will be seen in "New Year's Eve", has since taken to Twitter to express her joy over the arrival of her son. "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo," she first wrote in her tweet, before gushing, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Alyssa married Hollywood agent David in 2009. The actress, who rose to fame as Samantha Micelli on "Who's the Boss", announced her pregnancy through Twitter in March. As for her plan after giving birth, she has previously told E! Online, "I want to really enjoy my child. Everyone keeps telling me how fast it goes by and to spend as much time with them as possible."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account