Alyssa Milano Tweets Heart Tripled in Size After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress who played Phoebe Halliwell on "Charmed" gave birth to her first child from husband David Bugliari at 9:27 A.M. Wednesday (August 31) morning. The newborn, who weighed 7 lbs. and was measured in at 19 inches long, was named Milo Thomas Bugliari.
The 38-year-old, who will be seen in "New Year's Eve", has since taken to Twitter to express her joy over the arrival of her son. "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo," she first wrote in her tweet, before gushing, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Alyssa married Hollywood agent David in 2009. The actress, who rose to fame as Samantha Micelli on "Who's the Boss", announced her pregnancy through Twitter in March. As for her plan after giving birth, she has previously told E! Online, "I want to really enjoy my child. Everyone keeps telling me how fast it goes by and to spend as much time with them as possible."
More Alyssa Milano News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist