Alyssa Milano Tweets Heart Tripled in Size After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Alyssa Milano has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress who played Phoebe Halliwell on "Charmed" gave birth to her first child from husband David Bugliari at 9:27 A.M. Wednesday (August 31) morning. The newborn, who weighed 7 lbs. and was measured in at 19 inches long, was named Milo Thomas Bugliari.
The 38-year-old, who will be seen in "New Year's Eve", has since taken to Twitter to express her joy over the arrival of her son. "Thank you for all the well wishes for my son Milo," she first wrote in her tweet, before gushing, "My heart has tripled in size. I love him more than all the leaves on all the trees."
Alyssa married Hollywood agent David in 2009. The actress, who rose to fame as Samantha Micelli on "Who's the Boss", announced her pregnancy through Twitter in March. As for her plan after giving birth, she has previously told E! Online, "I want to really enjoy my child. Everyone keeps telling me how fast it goes by and to spend as much time with them as possible."
More Alyssa Milano News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner