Robert Downey Jr.'s Rep Confirms Susan's Pregnancy News
Robert Downey Jr. is set to be a father again. The "Iron Man" star's wife Susan Downey is pregnant with their first child together and is due in February. He's already had a teenage son from previous marriage to actress/singer Deborah Falconer.
The pregnancy has been found out by the big family. Susan's aunt, Nancy Miller, told Star magazine, "I think it's wonderful that she's pregnant. The baby is due in February. Susan's father, my brother, called me about three weeks ago with the good news. Her parents are over the moon about it."
Nancy went on, "It [doesn't] really matter if it's a boy or a girl. What really matters is that the baby is healthy." After the confirmation from the aunt, the couple's rep announced, "Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news. They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Robert married Susan, a film producer, in August 2005.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom