Robert Downey Jr.'s Rep Confirms Susan's Pregnancy News
Robert Downey Jr. is set to be a father again. The "Iron Man" star's wife Susan Downey is pregnant with their first child together and is due in February. He's already had a teenage son from previous marriage to actress/singer Deborah Falconer.
The pregnancy has been found out by the big family. Susan's aunt, Nancy Miller, told Star magazine, "I think it's wonderful that she's pregnant. The baby is due in February. Susan's father, my brother, called me about three weeks ago with the good news. Her parents are over the moon about it."
Nancy went on, "It [doesn't] really matter if it's a boy or a girl. What really matters is that the baby is healthy." After the confirmation from the aunt, the couple's rep announced, "Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news. They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Robert married Susan, a film producer, in August 2005.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame