Robert Downey Jr.'s Rep Confirms Susan's Pregnancy News
Robert Downey Jr. is set to be a father again. The "Iron Man" star's wife Susan Downey is pregnant with their first child together and is due in February. He's already had a teenage son from previous marriage to actress/singer Deborah Falconer.
The pregnancy has been found out by the big family. Susan's aunt, Nancy Miller, told Star magazine, "I think it's wonderful that she's pregnant. The baby is due in February. Susan's father, my brother, called me about three weeks ago with the good news. Her parents are over the moon about it."
Nancy went on, "It [doesn't] really matter if it's a boy or a girl. What really matters is that the baby is healthy." After the confirmation from the aunt, the couple's rep announced, "Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news. They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Robert married Susan, a film producer, in August 2005.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'