Robert Downey Jr.'s Rep Confirms Susan's Pregnancy News
Robert Downey Jr. is set to be a father again. The "Iron Man" star's wife Susan Downey is pregnant with their first child together and is due in February. He's already had a teenage son from previous marriage to actress/singer Deborah Falconer.
The pregnancy has been found out by the big family. Susan's aunt, Nancy Miller, told Star magazine, "I think it's wonderful that she's pregnant. The baby is due in February. Susan's father, my brother, called me about three weeks ago with the good news. Her parents are over the moon about it."
Nancy went on, "It [doesn't] really matter if it's a boy or a girl. What really matters is that the baby is healthy." After the confirmation from the aunt, the couple's rep announced, "Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news. They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Robert married Susan, a film producer, in August 2005.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media