Robert Downey Jr.'s Rep Confirms Susan's Pregnancy News
Robert Downey Jr. is set to be a father again. The "Iron Man" star's wife Susan Downey is pregnant with their first child together and is due in February. He's already had a teenage son from previous marriage to actress/singer Deborah Falconer.
The pregnancy has been found out by the big family. Susan's aunt, Nancy Miller, told Star magazine, "I think it's wonderful that she's pregnant. The baby is due in February. Susan's father, my brother, called me about three weeks ago with the good news. Her parents are over the moon about it."
Nancy went on, "It [doesn't] really matter if it's a boy or a girl. What really matters is that the baby is healthy." After the confirmation from the aunt, the couple's rep announced, "Robert and Susan could not be more excited over this news. They can't wait to welcome this new baby into their wonderful family."
Robert married Susan, a film producer, in August 2005.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie