LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Made Trip Back to the Altar
The man who was once married to LeAnn Rimes is now officially another woman's husband. Dean Sheremet tied the knot to photographer Sarah Silver on Tuesday, August 30 morning at New York's City Hall.
"Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right for the first time," Sheremet, a former dancer, told Us Weekly. He also posted a video on his blog of them stepping out of City Clerk's office.
Sheremet and Silver went for a non-traditional wedding. He skipped pairing a tie with his gray suit while she ditched a white gown to sport a one-shoulder red dress. The newlyweds shared a kiss before going down the stairs towards the camera. The blog post read, "Happy happy day".
In another page of his blog, there's a photo of Silver carrying a camera and the note, "Taking photos at her own wedding! She can't help herself."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones