LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Made Trip Back to the Altar
The man who was once married to LeAnn Rimes is now officially another woman's husband. Dean Sheremet tied the knot to photographer Sarah Silver on Tuesday, August 30 morning at New York's City Hall.
"Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right for the first time," Sheremet, a former dancer, told Us Weekly. He also posted a video on his blog of them stepping out of City Clerk's office.
Sheremet and Silver went for a non-traditional wedding. He skipped pairing a tie with his gray suit while she ditched a white gown to sport a one-shoulder red dress. The newlyweds shared a kiss before going down the stairs towards the camera. The blog post read, "Happy happy day".
In another page of his blog, there's a photo of Silver carrying a camera and the note, "Taking photos at her own wedding! She can't help herself."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'