LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Made Trip Back to the Altar
The man who was once married to LeAnn Rimes is now officially another woman's husband. Dean Sheremet tied the knot to photographer Sarah Silver on Tuesday, August 30 morning at New York's City Hall.
"Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right for the first time," Sheremet, a former dancer, told Us Weekly. He also posted a video on his blog of them stepping out of City Clerk's office.
Sheremet and Silver went for a non-traditional wedding. He skipped pairing a tie with his gray suit while she ditched a white gown to sport a one-shoulder red dress. The newlyweds shared a kiss before going down the stairs towards the camera. The blog post read, "Happy happy day".
In another page of his blog, there's a photo of Silver carrying a camera and the note, "Taking photos at her own wedding! She can't help herself."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation