LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Made Trip Back to the Altar
The man who was once married to LeAnn Rimes is now officially another woman's husband. Dean Sheremet tied the knot to photographer Sarah Silver on Tuesday, August 30 morning at New York's City Hall.
"Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right for the first time," Sheremet, a former dancer, told Us Weekly. He also posted a video on his blog of them stepping out of City Clerk's office.
Sheremet and Silver went for a non-traditional wedding. He skipped pairing a tie with his gray suit while she ditched a white gown to sport a one-shoulder red dress. The newlyweds shared a kiss before going down the stairs towards the camera. The blog post read, "Happy happy day".
In another page of his blog, there's a photo of Silver carrying a camera and the note, "Taking photos at her own wedding! She can't help herself."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera