LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Made Trip Back to the Altar
The man who was once married to LeAnn Rimes is now officially another woman's husband. Dean Sheremet tied the knot to photographer Sarah Silver on Tuesday, August 30 morning at New York's City Hall.
"Everyone says I'm getting a second chance at love, but I think I'm just doing it right for the first time," Sheremet, a former dancer, told Us Weekly. He also posted a video on his blog of them stepping out of City Clerk's office.
Sheremet and Silver went for a non-traditional wedding. He skipped pairing a tie with his gray suit while she ditched a white gown to sport a one-shoulder red dress. The newlyweds shared a kiss before going down the stairs towards the camera. The blog post read, "Happy happy day".
In another page of his blog, there's a photo of Silver carrying a camera and the note, "Taking photos at her own wedding! She can't help herself."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease