Usher Heats Up the Set of 'Promise' Music Video With a Seductress
Usher is not only lending his vocal to Romeo Santos' "Promise", but he is also going to steam up the music video for the newcomer's latest single. On Tuesday, August 30, the 32-year-old singer was spotted on the Queens, New York set of the upcoming clip, shooting some sexy moments with a Latina seductress on top of a car bonnet.
The on-set photos of the "OMG" hitmaker with the Latina model came out via Toya'z World. A press release for the single itself, in the meantime, uncovered that the R&B crooner has teamed up with Ramon and director Anthony Madler to film the music video in the Big Apple sometime last week.
"Promise" is the second single off Romeo Santos' forthcoming debut solo album "Formula Vol. 1", which is set for release on November 8. The follow-up to Romeo's first hit single, "You", will make its debut this coming Friday, September 2. It will be simultaneously released to radio and digital music outlets, including iTunes.
In an Usher related news, the "Dirty Dancer" singer can be expected to hit the stage together with David Guetta at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas in September. They will perform "Without You", their latest collaboration from David's new album "Nothing but the Beat".
Behind the scenes of Romeo Santos' music video for "Promise":
More Usher News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special