Usher Heats Up the Set of 'Promise' Music Video With a Seductress
Usher is not only lending his vocal to Romeo Santos' "Promise", but he is also going to steam up the music video for the newcomer's latest single. On Tuesday, August 30, the 32-year-old singer was spotted on the Queens, New York set of the upcoming clip, shooting some sexy moments with a Latina seductress on top of a car bonnet.
The on-set photos of the "OMG" hitmaker with the Latina model came out via Toya'z World. A press release for the single itself, in the meantime, uncovered that the R&B crooner has teamed up with Ramon and director Anthony Madler to film the music video in the Big Apple sometime last week.
"Promise" is the second single off Romeo Santos' forthcoming debut solo album "Formula Vol. 1", which is set for release on November 8. The follow-up to Romeo's first hit single, "You", will make its debut this coming Friday, September 2. It will be simultaneously released to radio and digital music outlets, including iTunes.
In an Usher related news, the "Dirty Dancer" singer can be expected to hit the stage together with David Guetta at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas in September. They will perform "Without You", their latest collaboration from David's new album "Nothing but the Beat".
Behind the scenes of Romeo Santos' music video for "Promise":
More Usher News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked