Usher Heats Up the Set of 'Promise' Music Video With a Seductress
Usher is not only lending his vocal to Romeo Santos' "Promise", but he is also going to steam up the music video for the newcomer's latest single. On Tuesday, August 30, the 32-year-old singer was spotted on the Queens, New York set of the upcoming clip, shooting some sexy moments with a Latina seductress on top of a car bonnet.
The on-set photos of the "OMG" hitmaker with the Latina model came out via Toya'z World. A press release for the single itself, in the meantime, uncovered that the R&B crooner has teamed up with Ramon and director Anthony Madler to film the music video in the Big Apple sometime last week.
"Promise" is the second single off Romeo Santos' forthcoming debut solo album "Formula Vol. 1", which is set for release on November 8. The follow-up to Romeo's first hit single, "You", will make its debut this coming Friday, September 2. It will be simultaneously released to radio and digital music outlets, including iTunes.
In an Usher related news, the "Dirty Dancer" singer can be expected to hit the stage together with David Guetta at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas in September. They will perform "Without You", their latest collaboration from David's new album "Nothing but the Beat".
Behind the scenes of Romeo Santos' music video for "Promise":
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung