'HIMYM' Season 7 Promo: The Two Weddings
It is all about the wedding in the first episode of "How I Met Your Mother" season 7 which has just been previewed in a promo video. While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The promo gives a look at Barney and Robin who dance at Punchy's wedding, teasing also Robin who considers telling Barney that she has feelings for him. At the same party, Marshall and Lily will announce they are having a baby.
Meanwhile, a scene from another wedding, probably that of Barney's, sees Ted who says that he might cry during the toast.
The new season of "HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. with a one-hour premiere on CBS.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters