'HIMYM' Season 7 Promo: The Two Weddings
It is all about the wedding in the first episode of "How I Met Your Mother" season 7 which has just been previewed in a promo video. While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The promo gives a look at Barney and Robin who dance at Punchy's wedding, teasing also Robin who considers telling Barney that she has feelings for him. At the same party, Marshall and Lily will announce they are having a baby.
Meanwhile, a scene from another wedding, probably that of Barney's, sees Ted who says that he might cry during the toast.
The new season of "HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. with a one-hour premiere on CBS.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic