'HIMYM' Season 7 Promo: The Two Weddings
It is all about the wedding in the first episode of "How I Met Your Mother" season 7 which has just been previewed in a promo video. While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The promo gives a look at Barney and Robin who dance at Punchy's wedding, teasing also Robin who considers telling Barney that she has feelings for him. At the same party, Marshall and Lily will announce they are having a baby.
Meanwhile, a scene from another wedding, probably that of Barney's, sees Ted who says that he might cry during the toast.
The new season of "HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. with a one-hour premiere on CBS.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival