'HIMYM' Season 7 Promo: The Two Weddings
It is all about the wedding in the first episode of "How I Met Your Mother" season 7 which has just been previewed in a promo video. While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding.
The promo gives a look at Barney and Robin who dance at Punchy's wedding, teasing also Robin who considers telling Barney that she has feelings for him. At the same party, Marshall and Lily will announce they are having a baby.
Meanwhile, a scene from another wedding, probably that of Barney's, sees Ted who says that he might cry during the toast.
The new season of "HIMYM" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. with a one-hour premiere on CBS.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4