Kris Humphries Spotted Without Wedding Ring On in New York City
It hasn't been long since Kris Humphries tied the knot with Kim Kardashian, but he keeps on being spotted not wearing his wedding ring. After being spotted leaving for Europe without the gold band, the New Jersey Nets player was once again caught on camera sporting a nude ring finger when going out recently.
26-year-old Kris was photographed without his wedding ring on Tuesday night, August 30. At the time, the NBA star and his reality star wife, Kim, arrived back at their hotel in New York City for dinner after they were reportedly done shooting for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
Just days earlier, Kim attended the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles without Kris. She, instead, took The Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin with her. Asked the reason why her new husband didn't accompany her for the Sunday (August 28) night's event, she simply told Us Weekly on the black carpet, "He's in Minnesota! Packing for NYC for a few months."
Kris and Kim exchanged wedding vows on August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. Two days afterward, the newlyweds were spotted at the LAX airport to catch a flight to Europe for a quick honeymoon. Kim actually came to the Big Apple to shoot the second season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says