Kris Humphries Spotted Without Wedding Ring On in New York City
It hasn't been long since Kris Humphries tied the knot with Kim Kardashian, but he keeps on being spotted not wearing his wedding ring. After being spotted leaving for Europe without the gold band, the New Jersey Nets player was once again caught on camera sporting a nude ring finger when going out recently.
26-year-old Kris was photographed without his wedding ring on Tuesday night, August 30. At the time, the NBA star and his reality star wife, Kim, arrived back at their hotel in New York City for dinner after they were reportedly done shooting for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
Just days earlier, Kim attended the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles without Kris. She, instead, took The Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin with her. Asked the reason why her new husband didn't accompany her for the Sunday (August 28) night's event, she simply told Us Weekly on the black carpet, "He's in Minnesota! Packing for NYC for a few months."
Kris and Kim exchanged wedding vows on August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. Two days afterward, the newlyweds were spotted at the LAX airport to catch a flight to Europe for a quick honeymoon. Kim actually came to the Big Apple to shoot the second season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'