Video Premiere: Wale's 'That Way' Feat. Rick Ross and Jeremih
Wale's collaborative music video with Rick Ross and Jeremih has been premiered. "That Way" video features the jet set life of the three of them which is not far from fancy cars, luxurious hotels and gorgeous women.
"That Way" is one of the tracks in "Self Made Vol. 1", the first compilation from Maybach Music Group which features various artists under the label. Wale is Maybach's new artist beside Meek Mill, Teedra Moses, Pill, and Stalley. The May 23 album presents all of these newbies collaborating with the label's veterans.
Talking about his decision to switch to Ross' Maybach, Wale gushed, "That dude is a genius. I don't care what anybody say. That's my brother. He's a genius. I've seen him work from the business side, I've seen him work on the street side."
"People don't know Ross, man. They think, 'Oh, C.O.' I know C.O.s, dog. The dude's gettin' the money doing that other thing. I know that! We come from that. I'm not by any means a trap dude, but I know that. My best friend doin' six, got six left to do."
Wale was first signed to Interscope Records. His first album which would be distributed by Maybach is called "Ambition" and dropped November 1.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris