New 'Ides of March' Clip: Evan Rachel Wood Has Fun Teasing Ryan Gosling
A new clip from "The Ides of March" has made its way out onto the web via Yahoo! Movies. Entitled "My Name Is Molly", the short video sees a flirty exchange of conversation between Evan Rachel Wood's Molly and Ryan Gosling's Stephen while they're at the office.
In the clip, Molly stops by Stephen's office and reminds him that she has worked with him before. When Stephen seems unable to recall his memory of her, she decides to have a little fun and teases him with several false facts before noting the true ones. By the end of the conversation, she smoothly invites him out for a drink.
"The Ides of March" presents Gosling as Stephen Meyers, a young press secretary who has built a career that men twice his age would envy. During a tight presidential primary race, however, Stephen's meteoric rise falls prey to the backroom politics. Meanwhile, Wood plays new campaign worker Molly Stearns.
Serving as the film's director is George Clooney. The Hollywood actor also takes on the lead role of Governor Mike Morris, a Democratic presidential candidate for whom Stephen and Molly work.
This drama film will be played during the Toronto International Film Festival before it opens wide in theaters across the U.S. on October 7. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei, Max Minghella and Jeffrey Wright also make up the cast ensemble.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist