New 'Ides of March' Clip: Evan Rachel Wood Has Fun Teasing Ryan Gosling
A new clip from "The Ides of March" has made its way out onto the web via Yahoo! Movies. Entitled "My Name Is Molly", the short video sees a flirty exchange of conversation between Evan Rachel Wood's Molly and Ryan Gosling's Stephen while they're at the office.
In the clip, Molly stops by Stephen's office and reminds him that she has worked with him before. When Stephen seems unable to recall his memory of her, she decides to have a little fun and teases him with several false facts before noting the true ones. By the end of the conversation, she smoothly invites him out for a drink.
"The Ides of March" presents Gosling as Stephen Meyers, a young press secretary who has built a career that men twice his age would envy. During a tight presidential primary race, however, Stephen's meteoric rise falls prey to the backroom politics. Meanwhile, Wood plays new campaign worker Molly Stearns.
Serving as the film's director is George Clooney. The Hollywood actor also takes on the lead role of Governor Mike Morris, a Democratic presidential candidate for whom Stephen and Molly work.
This drama film will be played during the Toronto International Film Festival before it opens wide in theaters across the U.S. on October 7. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei, Max Minghella and Jeffrey Wright also make up the cast ensemble.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off