New 'Ides of March' Clip: Evan Rachel Wood Has Fun Teasing Ryan Gosling
A new clip from "The Ides of March" has made its way out onto the web via Yahoo! Movies. Entitled "My Name Is Molly", the short video sees a flirty exchange of conversation between Evan Rachel Wood's Molly and Ryan Gosling's Stephen while they're at the office.
In the clip, Molly stops by Stephen's office and reminds him that she has worked with him before. When Stephen seems unable to recall his memory of her, she decides to have a little fun and teases him with several false facts before noting the true ones. By the end of the conversation, she smoothly invites him out for a drink.
"The Ides of March" presents Gosling as Stephen Meyers, a young press secretary who has built a career that men twice his age would envy. During a tight presidential primary race, however, Stephen's meteoric rise falls prey to the backroom politics. Meanwhile, Wood plays new campaign worker Molly Stearns.
Serving as the film's director is George Clooney. The Hollywood actor also takes on the lead role of Governor Mike Morris, a Democratic presidential candidate for whom Stephen and Molly work.
This drama film will be played during the Toronto International Film Festival before it opens wide in theaters across the U.S. on October 7. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei, Max Minghella and Jeffrey Wright also make up the cast ensemble.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia