'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals Alison's Killer, Debuts Promo for Halloween Episode
The midseason finale of "Pretty Little Liars" answers the big question which has been unleashed since the first episode of the series by giving away a blatant hint about who killed Alison. In "Over My Dead Body", [SPOILER ALERT!] Jenna and Garrett opened up at the police station that they were behind Alison's death.
When asked to confirm if Jenna and Garrett did kill Alison, executive producer Oliver Goldstick said, "Well, that's what out there. Whether that's going to be true or not, we're still going to have some twists and turns."
However, those who were responsible for Alison's death are not necessarily "A". Addressing this, Goldstick said, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
After the summer finale that aired Tuesday, August 30, "Pretty Little Liars" will take a break and return in January 2012. To tide fans over the hiatus, ABC Family will air a special Halloween-themed episode which takes viewers back to the time when Alison was still alive. The promo for the October 19 outing shows that Alison herself once received a terror from someone who could be "A".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video