'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals Alison's Killer, Debuts Promo for Halloween Episode
The midseason finale of "Pretty Little Liars" answers the big question which has been unleashed since the first episode of the series by giving away a blatant hint about who killed Alison. In "Over My Dead Body", [SPOILER ALERT!] Jenna and Garrett opened up at the police station that they were behind Alison's death.
When asked to confirm if Jenna and Garrett did kill Alison, executive producer Oliver Goldstick said, "Well, that's what out there. Whether that's going to be true or not, we're still going to have some twists and turns."
However, those who were responsible for Alison's death are not necessarily "A". Addressing this, Goldstick said, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
After the summer finale that aired Tuesday, August 30, "Pretty Little Liars" will take a break and return in January 2012. To tide fans over the hiatus, ABC Family will air a special Halloween-themed episode which takes viewers back to the time when Alison was still alive. The promo for the October 19 outing shows that Alison herself once received a terror from someone who could be "A".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie