'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals Alison's Killer, Debuts Promo for Halloween Episode
The midseason finale of "Pretty Little Liars" answers the big question which has been unleashed since the first episode of the series by giving away a blatant hint about who killed Alison. In "Over My Dead Body", [SPOILER ALERT!] Jenna and Garrett opened up at the police station that they were behind Alison's death.
When asked to confirm if Jenna and Garrett did kill Alison, executive producer Oliver Goldstick said, "Well, that's what out there. Whether that's going to be true or not, we're still going to have some twists and turns."
However, those who were responsible for Alison's death are not necessarily "A". Addressing this, Goldstick said, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
After the summer finale that aired Tuesday, August 30, "Pretty Little Liars" will take a break and return in January 2012. To tide fans over the hiatus, ABC Family will air a special Halloween-themed episode which takes viewers back to the time when Alison was still alive. The promo for the October 19 outing shows that Alison herself once received a terror from someone who could be "A".
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli