Taylor Lautner and Dwayne Johnson Could Duel in 'Goliath'
Two Hollywood hunks have been mentioned to take the lead roles in "Goliath". It has been reported that Taylor Lautner and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will portray David and Goliath in the Scott Derrickson-directed film.
According to Twitch, Relativity Media which develop the project have offered the role of the brave young shepherd to the Jacob Black of the "Twilight Saga". It is not a big surprise considering that "Twilight" producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are also producing this epic project. As for "Faster" actor Johnson, he is reportedly in talks with the studio to play the massive Philistine warrior.
"Goliath" is set in motion when the fierce warrior Goliath is sent to track down a foretold king of the Israelites. David is thrust into an epic chase and adventure fighting for his own life, the lives of his loved ones and eventually the lives of his people. The story climaxes in a battle of literal Biblical proportions between the young man and the giant sent to destroy him.
Relativity have previously said that they plan to give a dark touch to the movie. It was also said that the film will have a modern vibe that harkens to the spirit of films such as '300' and 'The Bourne Identity'."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes