Taylor Lautner and Dwayne Johnson Could Duel in 'Goliath'
Two Hollywood hunks have been mentioned to take the lead roles in "Goliath". It has been reported that Taylor Lautner and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will portray David and Goliath in the Scott Derrickson-directed film.
According to Twitch, Relativity Media which develop the project have offered the role of the brave young shepherd to the Jacob Black of the "Twilight Saga". It is not a big surprise considering that "Twilight" producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are also producing this epic project. As for "Faster" actor Johnson, he is reportedly in talks with the studio to play the massive Philistine warrior.
"Goliath" is set in motion when the fierce warrior Goliath is sent to track down a foretold king of the Israelites. David is thrust into an epic chase and adventure fighting for his own life, the lives of his loved ones and eventually the lives of his people. The story climaxes in a battle of literal Biblical proportions between the young man and the giant sent to destroy him.
Relativity have previously said that they plan to give a dark touch to the movie. It was also said that the film will have a modern vibe that harkens to the spirit of films such as '300' and 'The Bourne Identity'."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences