Taylor Lautner and Dwayne Johnson Could Duel in 'Goliath'
Two Hollywood hunks have been mentioned to take the lead roles in "Goliath". It has been reported that Taylor Lautner and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will portray David and Goliath in the Scott Derrickson-directed film.
According to Twitch, Relativity Media which develop the project have offered the role of the brave young shepherd to the Jacob Black of the "Twilight Saga". It is not a big surprise considering that "Twilight" producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are also producing this epic project. As for "Faster" actor Johnson, he is reportedly in talks with the studio to play the massive Philistine warrior.
"Goliath" is set in motion when the fierce warrior Goliath is sent to track down a foretold king of the Israelites. David is thrust into an epic chase and adventure fighting for his own life, the lives of his loved ones and eventually the lives of his people. The story climaxes in a battle of literal Biblical proportions between the young man and the giant sent to destroy him.
Relativity have previously said that they plan to give a dark touch to the movie. It was also said that the film will have a modern vibe that harkens to the spirit of films such as '300' and 'The Bourne Identity'."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?