Justin Bieber Back on Twitter After Minor Car Accident
Justin Bieber is doing fine despite his recent involvement in a minor car accident. In fact, the "Never Say Never" singer has been back on Twitter, wishing his vocal coach Jan Smith a happy birthday. "happy birthday mama jan @ATLVox !! see u soon. hope you are having fun 2day," so he wrote.
The 17-year-old pop sensation got into a fender-bender on Tuesday afternoon, August 30. Los Angeles Police Department officials said he was driving a black Ferrari when it collided with a Honda Civic in the Valley area. It was noted that no one was injured and there was no visible damage to the vehicles involved, but there were paparazzi at scene.
LAPD Public Information Officer Herrera confirmed to Hollywood Life that Justin was driving with a passenger in his car. When questioned about the identity of the passenger, the officer stressed that the person was not the "Baby" hitmaker's girlfriend Selena Gomez. It was believed that the passenger was the singer's assistant.
Sources on the scene told TMZ that the car accident was so minor that Justin didn't bother to exchange information with the other driver. Nonetheless, his associates decided to call the police for safety measure, but they didn't need to file a report because there wasn't enough damage. Words are, the teen heartthrob doesn't own the Ferrari.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song