Justin Bieber Back on Twitter After Minor Car Accident
Justin Bieber is doing fine despite his recent involvement in a minor car accident. In fact, the "Never Say Never" singer has been back on Twitter, wishing his vocal coach Jan Smith a happy birthday. "happy birthday mama jan @ATLVox !! see u soon. hope you are having fun 2day," so he wrote.
The 17-year-old pop sensation got into a fender-bender on Tuesday afternoon, August 30. Los Angeles Police Department officials said he was driving a black Ferrari when it collided with a Honda Civic in the Valley area. It was noted that no one was injured and there was no visible damage to the vehicles involved, but there were paparazzi at scene.
LAPD Public Information Officer Herrera confirmed to Hollywood Life that Justin was driving with a passenger in his car. When questioned about the identity of the passenger, the officer stressed that the person was not the "Baby" hitmaker's girlfriend Selena Gomez. It was believed that the passenger was the singer's assistant.
Sources on the scene told TMZ that the car accident was so minor that Justin didn't bother to exchange information with the other driver. Nonetheless, his associates decided to call the police for safety measure, but they didn't need to file a report because there wasn't enough damage. Words are, the teen heartthrob doesn't own the Ferrari.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed