Justin Bieber Back on Twitter After Minor Car Accident
Justin Bieber is doing fine despite his recent involvement in a minor car accident. In fact, the "Never Say Never" singer has been back on Twitter, wishing his vocal coach Jan Smith a happy birthday. "happy birthday mama jan @ATLVox !! see u soon. hope you are having fun 2day," so he wrote.
The 17-year-old pop sensation got into a fender-bender on Tuesday afternoon, August 30. Los Angeles Police Department officials said he was driving a black Ferrari when it collided with a Honda Civic in the Valley area. It was noted that no one was injured and there was no visible damage to the vehicles involved, but there were paparazzi at scene.
LAPD Public Information Officer Herrera confirmed to Hollywood Life that Justin was driving with a passenger in his car. When questioned about the identity of the passenger, the officer stressed that the person was not the "Baby" hitmaker's girlfriend Selena Gomez. It was believed that the passenger was the singer's assistant.
Sources on the scene told TMZ that the car accident was so minor that Justin didn't bother to exchange information with the other driver. Nonetheless, his associates decided to call the police for safety measure, but they didn't need to file a report because there wasn't enough damage. Words are, the teen heartthrob doesn't own the Ferrari.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly