Report: Fake Penis Completes Lady GaGa's VMAs Transformation
Lady GaGa didn't go half way in presenting her male alter-ego, Jo Calderone, at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. An insider recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the "Born This Way" hitmaker went as far as wearing a prosthetic penis to make her gender-bending transformation much more realistic.
The Mother Monster embraced her male alter-ego for her opening performance at the awards show on Sunday (August 28) night. Dressed in a dirty white T-shirt under a black blazer with a pair of black pants and boots, she delivered a nearly four-minute monologue before belting out "You and I".
The pop provocateur didn't stop there. Staying in character throughout the night, she presented Britney Spears with the Vanguard Award, accepted a moonman for Best Female Video for "Born This Way", and talked to reporters in the press room backstage as Jo. Rumor has it, the singer, who also took home a moonman for Best Video with a Message, even used the men's restroom.
Previously, Us Weekly has also reported that GaGa's male persona was so believable that security guards for Beyonce Knowles blocked her from visiting her "Telephone" duet partner's dressing room. "She kept coming over to rub Beyonce's belly and say hello," a witness said, "And the security guards thought she was a guy at first and wouldn't let her back! It was really funny."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?