Report: Fake Penis Completes Lady GaGa's VMAs Transformation
Lady GaGa didn't go half way in presenting her male alter-ego, Jo Calderone, at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. An insider recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the "Born This Way" hitmaker went as far as wearing a prosthetic penis to make her gender-bending transformation much more realistic.
The Mother Monster embraced her male alter-ego for her opening performance at the awards show on Sunday (August 28) night. Dressed in a dirty white T-shirt under a black blazer with a pair of black pants and boots, she delivered a nearly four-minute monologue before belting out "You and I".
The pop provocateur didn't stop there. Staying in character throughout the night, she presented Britney Spears with the Vanguard Award, accepted a moonman for Best Female Video for "Born This Way", and talked to reporters in the press room backstage as Jo. Rumor has it, the singer, who also took home a moonman for Best Video with a Message, even used the men's restroom.
Previously, Us Weekly has also reported that GaGa's male persona was so believable that security guards for Beyonce Knowles blocked her from visiting her "Telephone" duet partner's dressing room. "She kept coming over to rub Beyonce's belly and say hello," a witness said, "And the security guards thought she was a guy at first and wouldn't let her back! It was really funny."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed