Report: Fake Penis Completes Lady GaGa's VMAs Transformation
Lady GaGa didn't go half way in presenting her male alter-ego, Jo Calderone, at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. An insider recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the "Born This Way" hitmaker went as far as wearing a prosthetic penis to make her gender-bending transformation much more realistic.
The Mother Monster embraced her male alter-ego for her opening performance at the awards show on Sunday (August 28) night. Dressed in a dirty white T-shirt under a black blazer with a pair of black pants and boots, she delivered a nearly four-minute monologue before belting out "You and I".
The pop provocateur didn't stop there. Staying in character throughout the night, she presented Britney Spears with the Vanguard Award, accepted a moonman for Best Female Video for "Born This Way", and talked to reporters in the press room backstage as Jo. Rumor has it, the singer, who also took home a moonman for Best Video with a Message, even used the men's restroom.
Previously, Us Weekly has also reported that GaGa's male persona was so believable that security guards for Beyonce Knowles blocked her from visiting her "Telephone" duet partner's dressing room. "She kept coming over to rub Beyonce's belly and say hello," a witness said, "And the security guards thought she was a guy at first and wouldn't let her back! It was really funny."
More Lady GaGa News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!