Report: Fake Penis Completes Lady GaGa's VMAs Transformation
Lady GaGa didn't go half way in presenting her male alter-ego, Jo Calderone, at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. An insider recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the "Born This Way" hitmaker went as far as wearing a prosthetic penis to make her gender-bending transformation much more realistic.
The Mother Monster embraced her male alter-ego for her opening performance at the awards show on Sunday (August 28) night. Dressed in a dirty white T-shirt under a black blazer with a pair of black pants and boots, she delivered a nearly four-minute monologue before belting out "You and I".
The pop provocateur didn't stop there. Staying in character throughout the night, she presented Britney Spears with the Vanguard Award, accepted a moonman for Best Female Video for "Born This Way", and talked to reporters in the press room backstage as Jo. Rumor has it, the singer, who also took home a moonman for Best Video with a Message, even used the men's restroom.
Previously, Us Weekly has also reported that GaGa's male persona was so believable that security guards for Beyonce Knowles blocked her from visiting her "Telephone" duet partner's dressing room. "She kept coming over to rub Beyonce's belly and say hello," a witness said, "And the security guards thought she was a guy at first and wouldn't let her back! It was really funny."
More Lady GaGa News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards