'Glee': Damian to Live Under the Same Roof With Major Character
How Damian McGinty will get into "Glee" plot has been revealed. "The Glee Project" winner will play an exchange student named Rory, who stays with Brittany's family. He will show up starting episode four of the upcoming third season, which will premiere Tuesday, September 20 on FOX.
Hilarity will reportedly ensue since the blonde girl does not understand Rory's accent, but Santana, who has admitted to have a crush on Brittany, is not pleased with this. Fans will also finally see Brittany's family, including her mother.
Meanwhile, the other "Glee Project" winner Samuel Larsen will only join the musical series at the end of the fall semester, around episode nine. E! Online has learned there will be no guest stars in the first nine episodes because producers just want to focus on the existing characters.
As the winners of "Glee Project", Damian and Samuel land seven-episode arc. As for Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell who were also on the top four, they will appear in two episodes each.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage