New 'Apollo 18' Trailer Gives Closer Look at Lunar Paranormal Activity
A new creepy trailer from "Apollo 18" has been made available for viewing pleasure, just a few days before the film hits U.S. theaters. The video presents some goose-bumping scenes that include what looks like paranormal activities surrounding the lunar landing of the spacecraft.
Officially, Apollo 17 that was launched December 17, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But in the movie it is told that a year later two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Using some actual archival footage, "Apollo 18" presents what happens with the two astronauts during their mission. Although NASA denied the authenticity of the footage, the fiction film will reveal the reason why the U.S. stopped their mission to send a man to the moon.
Rated PG-13, the horror film is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego with Brian Miller and Cory Goodman providing the screenplay. Lloyd Owen and Warren Christie are lining up in the cast ensemble. The movie is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on Friday, September 2.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner