New 'Apollo 18' Trailer Gives Closer Look at Lunar Paranormal Activity
A new creepy trailer from "Apollo 18" has been made available for viewing pleasure, just a few days before the film hits U.S. theaters. The video presents some goose-bumping scenes that include what looks like paranormal activities surrounding the lunar landing of the spacecraft.
Officially, Apollo 17 that was launched December 17, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But in the movie it is told that a year later two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Using some actual archival footage, "Apollo 18" presents what happens with the two astronauts during their mission. Although NASA denied the authenticity of the footage, the fiction film will reveal the reason why the U.S. stopped their mission to send a man to the moon.
Rated PG-13, the horror film is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego with Brian Miller and Cory Goodman providing the screenplay. Lloyd Owen and Warren Christie are lining up in the cast ensemble. The movie is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on Friday, September 2.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs