New 'Apollo 18' Trailer Gives Closer Look at Lunar Paranormal Activity
A new creepy trailer from "Apollo 18" has been made available for viewing pleasure, just a few days before the film hits U.S. theaters. The video presents some goose-bumping scenes that include what looks like paranormal activities surrounding the lunar landing of the spacecraft.
Officially, Apollo 17 that was launched December 17, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But in the movie it is told that a year later two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Using some actual archival footage, "Apollo 18" presents what happens with the two astronauts during their mission. Although NASA denied the authenticity of the footage, the fiction film will reveal the reason why the U.S. stopped their mission to send a man to the moon.
Rated PG-13, the horror film is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego with Brian Miller and Cory Goodman providing the screenplay. Lloyd Owen and Warren Christie are lining up in the cast ensemble. The movie is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on Friday, September 2.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood