Scotty McCreery's New Single 'The Trouble With Girls' Comes Out
Another single from Scotty McCreery has been made available for listening pleasure. Hours after the season 10 winner of "American Idol" announced that "The Trouble With Girls" will make its radio debut on Tuesday (August 30) morning, audio stream of the new tune popped out online.
Kicking off the song, the North Carolina native sings about trying to figure out girls. Singing over a delicate piano play, he croons, "The trouble with girls is they're a mystery / Something about them puzzles me / Spent my whole life trying to figure out / Just what them girls are all about."
In the chorus, the 17-year-old belts out, "They smile that smile / They bat those eyes / They steal you with hello / They kill you with goodbye / They hook you with one touch / And you can't break free / Yeah the trouble with girls / Is nobody loves trouble as much as me."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single off Scotty's debut album "Clear as Day" that will be made available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Written by veteran Nashville songwriters Chris Tompkins and Philip White, it comes on the heels of his debut single "I Love You This Big".
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves