Scotty McCreery's New Single 'The Trouble With Girls' Comes Out
Another single from Scotty McCreery has been made available for listening pleasure. Hours after the season 10 winner of "American Idol" announced that "The Trouble With Girls" will make its radio debut on Tuesday (August 30) morning, audio stream of the new tune popped out online.
Kicking off the song, the North Carolina native sings about trying to figure out girls. Singing over a delicate piano play, he croons, "The trouble with girls is they're a mystery / Something about them puzzles me / Spent my whole life trying to figure out / Just what them girls are all about."
In the chorus, the 17-year-old belts out, "They smile that smile / They bat those eyes / They steal you with hello / They kill you with goodbye / They hook you with one touch / And you can't break free / Yeah the trouble with girls / Is nobody loves trouble as much as me."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single off Scotty's debut album "Clear as Day" that will be made available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Written by veteran Nashville songwriters Chris Tompkins and Philip White, it comes on the heels of his debut single "I Love You This Big".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers