Scotty McCreery's New Single 'The Trouble With Girls' Comes Out
Another single from Scotty McCreery has been made available for listening pleasure. Hours after the season 10 winner of "American Idol" announced that "The Trouble With Girls" will make its radio debut on Tuesday (August 30) morning, audio stream of the new tune popped out online.
Kicking off the song, the North Carolina native sings about trying to figure out girls. Singing over a delicate piano play, he croons, "The trouble with girls is they're a mystery / Something about them puzzles me / Spent my whole life trying to figure out / Just what them girls are all about."
In the chorus, the 17-year-old belts out, "They smile that smile / They bat those eyes / They steal you with hello / They kill you with goodbye / They hook you with one touch / And you can't break free / Yeah the trouble with girls / Is nobody loves trouble as much as me."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single off Scotty's debut album "Clear as Day" that will be made available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Written by veteran Nashville songwriters Chris Tompkins and Philip White, it comes on the heels of his debut single "I Love You This Big".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media