Scotty McCreery's New Single 'The Trouble With Girls' Comes Out
Another single from Scotty McCreery has been made available for listening pleasure. Hours after the season 10 winner of "American Idol" announced that "The Trouble With Girls" will make its radio debut on Tuesday (August 30) morning, audio stream of the new tune popped out online.
Kicking off the song, the North Carolina native sings about trying to figure out girls. Singing over a delicate piano play, he croons, "The trouble with girls is they're a mystery / Something about them puzzles me / Spent my whole life trying to figure out / Just what them girls are all about."
In the chorus, the 17-year-old belts out, "They smile that smile / They bat those eyes / They steal you with hello / They kill you with goodbye / They hook you with one touch / And you can't break free / Yeah the trouble with girls / Is nobody loves trouble as much as me."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single off Scotty's debut album "Clear as Day" that will be made available for purchase in the United States on October 4. Written by veteran Nashville songwriters Chris Tompkins and Philip White, it comes on the heels of his debut single "I Love You This Big".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics