'NCIS: LA' Promo Reveals the First Victim in Season 3
One major character on "NCIS: Los Angeles" will take a bullet in early season 3 and the identity is revealed in the promo for the first episode. As seen in the video, [SPOILER ALERT!] Henrietta "Hetty" Lange (Linda Hunt) gets shot to prove that she is willing to do anything to save her team.
The team then travels to Romania to search for Hetty and save her, but they are being tracked and clueless about whom they are up against. At the same time, Callen (Chris O'Donnell) discovers new information about his past.
Explaining the decision to feature Hetty getting shot, executive producer Shane Brennan tells Entertainment Weekly, "Linda is always up for anything, and it seemed right." As for how the story ties together Hetty and Callen, he said, "It seemed like the right way for us to get into revealing a big piece of Callen's backstory and, in the process, her backstory."
"We find out as much about Callen as we do about Hetty in this first episode," Brennan went on teasing. "It was really, I guess, a way of us exploring the hidden relationship between Callen and Hetty."
The new episodes of "NCIS: LA" will start airing Tuesday, September 20 at 9 P.M. on CBS, right after "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" premieres its ninth season.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video