'NCIS: LA' Promo Reveals the First Victim in Season 3
One major character on "NCIS: Los Angeles" will take a bullet in early season 3 and the identity is revealed in the promo for the first episode. As seen in the video, [SPOILER ALERT!] Henrietta "Hetty" Lange (Linda Hunt) gets shot to prove that she is willing to do anything to save her team.
The team then travels to Romania to search for Hetty and save her, but they are being tracked and clueless about whom they are up against. At the same time, Callen (Chris O'Donnell) discovers new information about his past.
Explaining the decision to feature Hetty getting shot, executive producer Shane Brennan tells Entertainment Weekly, "Linda is always up for anything, and it seemed right." As for how the story ties together Hetty and Callen, he said, "It seemed like the right way for us to get into revealing a big piece of Callen's backstory and, in the process, her backstory."
"We find out as much about Callen as we do about Hetty in this first episode," Brennan went on teasing. "It was really, I guess, a way of us exploring the hidden relationship between Callen and Hetty."
The new episodes of "NCIS: LA" will start airing Tuesday, September 20 at 9 P.M. on CBS, right after "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" premieres its ninth season.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free