'NCIS: LA' Promo Reveals the First Victim in Season 3
One major character on "NCIS: Los Angeles" will take a bullet in early season 3 and the identity is revealed in the promo for the first episode. As seen in the video, [SPOILER ALERT!] Henrietta "Hetty" Lange (Linda Hunt) gets shot to prove that she is willing to do anything to save her team.
The team then travels to Romania to search for Hetty and save her, but they are being tracked and clueless about whom they are up against. At the same time, Callen (Chris O'Donnell) discovers new information about his past.
Explaining the decision to feature Hetty getting shot, executive producer Shane Brennan tells Entertainment Weekly, "Linda is always up for anything, and it seemed right." As for how the story ties together Hetty and Callen, he said, "It seemed like the right way for us to get into revealing a big piece of Callen's backstory and, in the process, her backstory."
"We find out as much about Callen as we do about Hetty in this first episode," Brennan went on teasing. "It was really, I guess, a way of us exploring the hidden relationship between Callen and Hetty."
The new episodes of "NCIS: LA" will start airing Tuesday, September 20 at 9 P.M. on CBS, right after "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" premieres its ninth season.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes