Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Caught Taking Bike Ride Together
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have sparked another reconciliation rumor. Months after the two confirmed that they have indeed parted ways, the "Friends with Benefits" actor and the "Valentine's Day" beauty were spotted enjoying a bike date in Toronto, Canada.
The former couple were photographed riding bikes along Queen Street West in downtown Toronto on Sunday (August 28) afternoon. Justin was in town for a brief visit, while Jessica was there to film "Total Recall". It was Canadian entertainment program eTalk which got a hold on the photos of the two taking a bike ride together.
The bike ride isn't the only activities Justin and Jessica did together while in Toronto. Life & Style reported that the pair also shared multiple cups of coffee, dinners and brunches over the weekend. "Justin and Jessica came into Ella's Uncle coffee shop not once but three times this weekend: Saturday evening, Sunday morning and just this morning," said an eyewitness.
"They seemed so comfortable, happy and at ease every time," the observer dished on. "They literally couldn't stop staring and smiling at each other. Justin seemed completely smitten with Jessica, and she had this permanent smile on her face, and they joked around with each other. Jessica even recommended Justin get her favorite, the Americano, but Justin opted for the Ella, a double cappuccino with maple syrup."
On the day they went on the bike ride, the former couple reportedly enjoyed a cozy brunch at Swan Restaurant. Another witness spilled, "Justin had scrambled eggs and Jessica had an omelet. Jessica must have suggested it because Justin's not here very often, but she comes in a lot. They were laughing and having such a good time."
Justin and Jessica began dating back in 2007. Since then, the two were often hit with break-up rumors. After repeatedly putting united front to shut down the speculations, they finally confirmed that they have called it quits in March 2011. Their reps said at the time, "The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch