'Real Housewives' Special to Address Russell Armstrong's Suicide
When it was said that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" would not tape Russell Armstrong's funeral service, it did not mean Bravo will not pick up the subject for its show. It has been reported that the network plans a special to address the suicide of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
According to Los Angeles Times, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including Lisa Vanderpump, Camille Grammer, Kyle and Kim Richards, as well as Adrienne Maloof have shot the special on Monday, August 29. However, Taylor herself might not be included on the special since she was reportedly not present during the filming.
An insider revealed that during the shooting, the Housewives were sitting down together to share their reactions to what happened. There is still no word on when the special will air.
Meanwhile, the second season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" sticks to its September 5 premiere although Bravo recently re-edited the first episode in the wake of Russell's death. It has not been specified what part is going to undergo change.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video