'Real Housewives' Special to Address Russell Armstrong's Suicide
When it was said that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" would not tape Russell Armstrong's funeral service, it did not mean Bravo will not pick up the subject for its show. It has been reported that the network plans a special to address the suicide of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
According to Los Angeles Times, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including Lisa Vanderpump, Camille Grammer, Kyle and Kim Richards, as well as Adrienne Maloof have shot the special on Monday, August 29. However, Taylor herself might not be included on the special since she was reportedly not present during the filming.
An insider revealed that during the shooting, the Housewives were sitting down together to share their reactions to what happened. There is still no word on when the special will air.
Meanwhile, the second season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" sticks to its September 5 premiere although Bravo recently re-edited the first episode in the wake of Russell's death. It has not been specified what part is going to undergo change.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds