'Real Housewives' Special to Address Russell Armstrong's Suicide
When it was said that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" would not tape Russell Armstrong's funeral service, it did not mean Bravo will not pick up the subject for its show. It has been reported that the network plans a special to address the suicide of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
According to Los Angeles Times, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including Lisa Vanderpump, Camille Grammer, Kyle and Kim Richards, as well as Adrienne Maloof have shot the special on Monday, August 29. However, Taylor herself might not be included on the special since she was reportedly not present during the filming.
An insider revealed that during the shooting, the Housewives were sitting down together to share their reactions to what happened. There is still no word on when the special will air.
Meanwhile, the second season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" sticks to its September 5 premiere although Bravo recently re-edited the first episode in the wake of Russell's death. It has not been specified what part is going to undergo change.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off