'Real Housewives' Special to Address Russell Armstrong's Suicide
When it was said that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" would not tape Russell Armstrong's funeral service, it did not mean Bravo will not pick up the subject for its show. It has been reported that the network plans a special to address the suicide of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
According to Los Angeles Times, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars including Lisa Vanderpump, Camille Grammer, Kyle and Kim Richards, as well as Adrienne Maloof have shot the special on Monday, August 29. However, Taylor herself might not be included on the special since she was reportedly not present during the filming.
An insider revealed that during the shooting, the Housewives were sitting down together to share their reactions to what happened. There is still no word on when the special will air.
Meanwhile, the second season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" sticks to its September 5 premiere although Bravo recently re-edited the first episode in the wake of Russell's death. It has not been specified what part is going to undergo change.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'