New 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Still Sees Bride-to-Be Bella With Her Parents
A fresh still from the highly-anticipated "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has just landed online. Making its way out via Summit Entertainment's official Facebook page, the image presents Bella Swan sitting in front of her dressing table while getting her make-up and hair done for her wedding to Edward Cullen.
In the photo, the female lead character of the vampire film series is accompanied by her father Charlie Swan and his former wife Renee. Charlie takes a stand behind Renee, wearing a tux with bow tie while holding on a blue box. His former wife, in the meantime, couldn't hide her emotion as she watches her daughter prepares for the wedding.
The Bella Swan depicter, Kristen Stewart, recently shared to Entertainment Weekly about her wedding scene. "I wanted to run down the aisle," she recalled. "I was literally pulling away from Billy [Burke]. Not it's a trip to watch the wedding scenes especially. It was so volatile and emotional, I was being such a crazy person."
"Breaking Dawn Part I" is the fourth installment of the vampire film franchise which is adapted from a best-selling novel series by Stephenie Meyer. In it, the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threaten to destroy their world.
The film is directed by Bill Condon, with Melissa Rosenberg providing the script. Joining Stewart in the cast ensemble are Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner who will return to play Edward and Jacob respectively. Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Sarah Clarke and Peter Facinelli also reprise their roles.
This vampire-themed movie is slated to open in U.S. theaters on November 18 this year, while its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is scheduled to be released on November 16, 2012.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism