Rihanna's Newest Wax Figure Sports Outdated Hairdo
Rihanna is once again being immortalized in wax. Madame Tussauds has on Monday, August 29 unveiled its latest replica of the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker at its Berlin, Germany museum, but the new wax figure seems to be oozing a little outdated feeling because of its hairdo.
23-year-old Riri has been seen sporting auburn curls lately, but her wax likeness still has her fiery red hair. To be fair, the singer's replica did wear the plunging purple unitard with pink thigh-highs and platform red pumps from her music video for "Who's That Chick?" which saw her as a red head.
This is not the first time Riri got a wax treatment. The Bajan singer, who collaborated with Nicki Minaj for "Fly", has received a wax replica at Madame Tussauds museum in Washington, D.C. back in 2010. The original figure saw her with blonde locks and donning an all-black ensemble.
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding