Rihanna's Newest Wax Figure Sports Outdated Hairdo
Rihanna is once again being immortalized in wax. Madame Tussauds has on Monday, August 29 unveiled its latest replica of the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker at its Berlin, Germany museum, but the new wax figure seems to be oozing a little outdated feeling because of its hairdo.
23-year-old Riri has been seen sporting auburn curls lately, but her wax likeness still has her fiery red hair. To be fair, the singer's replica did wear the plunging purple unitard with pink thigh-highs and platform red pumps from her music video for "Who's That Chick?" which saw her as a red head.
This is not the first time Riri got a wax treatment. The Bajan singer, who collaborated with Nicki Minaj for "Fly", has received a wax replica at Madame Tussauds museum in Washington, D.C. back in 2010. The original figure saw her with blonde locks and donning an all-black ensemble.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance