Rihanna's Newest Wax Figure Sports Outdated Hairdo
Rihanna is once again being immortalized in wax. Madame Tussauds has on Monday, August 29 unveiled its latest replica of the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker at its Berlin, Germany museum, but the new wax figure seems to be oozing a little outdated feeling because of its hairdo.
23-year-old Riri has been seen sporting auburn curls lately, but her wax likeness still has her fiery red hair. To be fair, the singer's replica did wear the plunging purple unitard with pink thigh-highs and platform red pumps from her music video for "Who's That Chick?" which saw her as a red head.
This is not the first time Riri got a wax treatment. The Bajan singer, who collaborated with Nicki Minaj for "Fly", has received a wax replica at Madame Tussauds museum in Washington, D.C. back in 2010. The original figure saw her with blonde locks and donning an all-black ensemble.
More Rihanna News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof