Rihanna's Newest Wax Figure Sports Outdated Hairdo
Rihanna is once again being immortalized in wax. Madame Tussauds has on Monday, August 29 unveiled its latest replica of the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker at its Berlin, Germany museum, but the new wax figure seems to be oozing a little outdated feeling because of its hairdo.
23-year-old Riri has been seen sporting auburn curls lately, but her wax likeness still has her fiery red hair. To be fair, the singer's replica did wear the plunging purple unitard with pink thigh-highs and platform red pumps from her music video for "Who's That Chick?" which saw her as a red head.
This is not the first time Riri got a wax treatment. The Bajan singer, who collaborated with Nicki Minaj for "Fly", has received a wax replica at Madame Tussauds museum in Washington, D.C. back in 2010. The original figure saw her with blonde locks and donning an all-black ensemble.
More Rihanna News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent