Rihanna's Newest Wax Figure Sports Outdated Hairdo
Rihanna is once again being immortalized in wax. Madame Tussauds has on Monday, August 29 unveiled its latest replica of the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker at its Berlin, Germany museum, but the new wax figure seems to be oozing a little outdated feeling because of its hairdo.
23-year-old Riri has been seen sporting auburn curls lately, but her wax likeness still has her fiery red hair. To be fair, the singer's replica did wear the plunging purple unitard with pink thigh-highs and platform red pumps from her music video for "Who's That Chick?" which saw her as a red head.
This is not the first time Riri got a wax treatment. The Bajan singer, who collaborated with Nicki Minaj for "Fly", has received a wax replica at Madame Tussauds museum in Washington, D.C. back in 2010. The original figure saw her with blonde locks and donning an all-black ensemble.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences