The 23rd James Bond Film Could Have 'Carte Blanche' as Its Title
The next James Bond movie, "Bond 23", is still in its early phase of production, but words are spreading that it could be called "Carte Blanche". Bringing the possible title to attention was Blic Online when reporting that Serbian cellist Jelena Mihailovic has been hired to provide the original score for the film.
"At one of the many concerts the musician held in France during the Cannes Film Festival," read the report, "the producers and the director of the next Bond film were in the audience, who were staggered by what they had heard and on the spot offered Jelena a chance to write the opening score for the new James Bond film, entitled Carte Blanche."
"Carte Blanche" itself is the title of a new James Bond novel by Jeffrey Deaver, which hit the shelves in the United States in June. Should the movie be made of the book, it will see Bond on assignment on the outskirts of Novi Sad in Serbia, monitoring an Irishman called Niall Dunne, who plans to derail a train carrying three hundred kilograms of methyl isocyanate.
Though many details of "Bond 23" remain under tight wraps, it has been uncovered earlier that Sam Mendes will serve as its director with "Quantum of Solace" star Daniel Craig returning as agent 007. Teaming up with MGM, Sony Pictures Entertainment plan to release it in the United States on November 9, 2012.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups