The 23rd James Bond Film Could Have 'Carte Blanche' as Its Title
The next James Bond movie, "Bond 23", is still in its early phase of production, but words are spreading that it could be called "Carte Blanche". Bringing the possible title to attention was Blic Online when reporting that Serbian cellist Jelena Mihailovic has been hired to provide the original score for the film.
"At one of the many concerts the musician held in France during the Cannes Film Festival," read the report, "the producers and the director of the next Bond film were in the audience, who were staggered by what they had heard and on the spot offered Jelena a chance to write the opening score for the new James Bond film, entitled Carte Blanche."
"Carte Blanche" itself is the title of a new James Bond novel by Jeffrey Deaver, which hit the shelves in the United States in June. Should the movie be made of the book, it will see Bond on assignment on the outskirts of Novi Sad in Serbia, monitoring an Irishman called Niall Dunne, who plans to derail a train carrying three hundred kilograms of methyl isocyanate.
Though many details of "Bond 23" remain under tight wraps, it has been uncovered earlier that Sam Mendes will serve as its director with "Quantum of Solace" star Daniel Craig returning as agent 007. Teaming up with MGM, Sony Pictures Entertainment plan to release it in the United States on November 9, 2012.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers