The 23rd James Bond Film Could Have 'Carte Blanche' as Its Title
The next James Bond movie, "Bond 23", is still in its early phase of production, but words are spreading that it could be called "Carte Blanche". Bringing the possible title to attention was Blic Online when reporting that Serbian cellist Jelena Mihailovic has been hired to provide the original score for the film.
"At one of the many concerts the musician held in France during the Cannes Film Festival," read the report, "the producers and the director of the next Bond film were in the audience, who were staggered by what they had heard and on the spot offered Jelena a chance to write the opening score for the new James Bond film, entitled Carte Blanche."
"Carte Blanche" itself is the title of a new James Bond novel by Jeffrey Deaver, which hit the shelves in the United States in June. Should the movie be made of the book, it will see Bond on assignment on the outskirts of Novi Sad in Serbia, monitoring an Irishman called Niall Dunne, who plans to derail a train carrying three hundred kilograms of methyl isocyanate.
Though many details of "Bond 23" remain under tight wraps, it has been uncovered earlier that Sam Mendes will serve as its director with "Quantum of Solace" star Daniel Craig returning as agent 007. Teaming up with MGM, Sony Pictures Entertainment plan to release it in the United States on November 9, 2012.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date