Listen to JoJo's First Single 'Disaster' Which Finally Hits Radios
Pop singer JoJo is back with "Disaster", the first single from her upcoming album "Jumping Trains". Leading to the radio release on Monday, August 28, the song has received promotional boosts such as a live performance at Perez Hilton's Pre-VMA party on Saturday, August 27.
"It's in the family [of 2006 single 'Too Little Too Late,']" JoJo described the song to That Grape Juice, adding "it's a distant cousin ...it's definitely an edgier cousin." It talks about a messy break-up in which the 20-year-old croons, "Feel the fire cuz it's all around and it's burning/ For forever and always/ We gotta let it go the other be on our way/ Look for another day, cuz it ain't the same my baby/ Watch it all fall to the ground/ No happy ever after, just disaster."
The single will hit iTunes and other digital retailers on September 6. On the same day, JoJo will kick off her joint tour with Joe Jonas and Jay Sean in her hometown of Boston. The trio will continue touring nationwide in 19 cities, hitting intimate clubs.
In the meantime, "Jumping Trains" is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of this year. It actually had been completed in 2009 but was in limbo due to JoJo's conflict with her label.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake