Listen to JoJo's First Single 'Disaster' Which Finally Hits Radios
Pop singer JoJo is back with "Disaster", the first single from her upcoming album "Jumping Trains". Leading to the radio release on Monday, August 28, the song has received promotional boosts such as a live performance at Perez Hilton's Pre-VMA party on Saturday, August 27.
"It's in the family [of 2006 single 'Too Little Too Late,']" JoJo described the song to That Grape Juice, adding "it's a distant cousin ...it's definitely an edgier cousin." It talks about a messy break-up in which the 20-year-old croons, "Feel the fire cuz it's all around and it's burning/ For forever and always/ We gotta let it go the other be on our way/ Look for another day, cuz it ain't the same my baby/ Watch it all fall to the ground/ No happy ever after, just disaster."
The single will hit iTunes and other digital retailers on September 6. On the same day, JoJo will kick off her joint tour with Joe Jonas and Jay Sean in her hometown of Boston. The trio will continue touring nationwide in 19 cities, hitting intimate clubs.
In the meantime, "Jumping Trains" is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of this year. It actually had been completed in 2009 but was in limbo due to JoJo's conflict with her label.
More JoJo News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship