Listen to JoJo's First Single 'Disaster' Which Finally Hits Radios
Pop singer JoJo is back with "Disaster", the first single from her upcoming album "Jumping Trains". Leading to the radio release on Monday, August 28, the song has received promotional boosts such as a live performance at Perez Hilton's Pre-VMA party on Saturday, August 27.
"It's in the family [of 2006 single 'Too Little Too Late,']" JoJo described the song to That Grape Juice, adding "it's a distant cousin ...it's definitely an edgier cousin." It talks about a messy break-up in which the 20-year-old croons, "Feel the fire cuz it's all around and it's burning/ For forever and always/ We gotta let it go the other be on our way/ Look for another day, cuz it ain't the same my baby/ Watch it all fall to the ground/ No happy ever after, just disaster."
The single will hit iTunes and other digital retailers on September 6. On the same day, JoJo will kick off her joint tour with Joe Jonas and Jay Sean in her hometown of Boston. The trio will continue touring nationwide in 19 cities, hitting intimate clubs.
In the meantime, "Jumping Trains" is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of this year. It actually had been completed in 2009 but was in limbo due to JoJo's conflict with her label.
More JoJo News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support