Sienna Guillory Confirms Her Return to 'Resident Evil: Retribution'
Jill Valentine is officially back in "Resident Evil: Retribution". Sienna Guillory, who plays the character in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife", has confirmed via her Twitter page that she will return in the upcoming installment.
"Big day tomorrow! Meeting Paul Anderson and Jeremy Bolt and Robert Kultzer to see what my future looks like...," the English beauty initially wrote on Sunday, August 28. A day later, she updated her Twitter with a status read, "THANK YOU SO MUCH! RETRIBUTION HERE I COME!"
Previously, there were rumors that Guillory will not return to the fifth film because Valentine would be replaced by Ada Wong. It is not clear whether Wong will still appear in "Retribution", along with other new characters Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton.
Set for September 14, 2012 U.S. release, the forthcoming action sci-fi movie has Paul W.S. Anderson returning as the director. Milla Jovovich is additionally on board to reprise her role as Alice, while filming is set to kick off this September.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series