Sienna Guillory Confirms Her Return to 'Resident Evil: Retribution'
Jill Valentine is officially back in "Resident Evil: Retribution". Sienna Guillory, who plays the character in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife", has confirmed via her Twitter page that she will return in the upcoming installment.
"Big day tomorrow! Meeting Paul Anderson and Jeremy Bolt and Robert Kultzer to see what my future looks like...," the English beauty initially wrote on Sunday, August 28. A day later, she updated her Twitter with a status read, "THANK YOU SO MUCH! RETRIBUTION HERE I COME!"
Previously, there were rumors that Guillory will not return to the fifth film because Valentine would be replaced by Ada Wong. It is not clear whether Wong will still appear in "Retribution", along with other new characters Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton.
Set for September 14, 2012 U.S. release, the forthcoming action sci-fi movie has Paul W.S. Anderson returning as the director. Milla Jovovich is additionally on board to reprise her role as Alice, while filming is set to kick off this September.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.