Sienna Guillory Confirms Her Return to 'Resident Evil: Retribution'
Jill Valentine is officially back in "Resident Evil: Retribution". Sienna Guillory, who plays the character in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife", has confirmed via her Twitter page that she will return in the upcoming installment.
"Big day tomorrow! Meeting Paul Anderson and Jeremy Bolt and Robert Kultzer to see what my future looks like...," the English beauty initially wrote on Sunday, August 28. A day later, she updated her Twitter with a status read, "THANK YOU SO MUCH! RETRIBUTION HERE I COME!"
Previously, there were rumors that Guillory will not return to the fifth film because Valentine would be replaced by Ada Wong. It is not clear whether Wong will still appear in "Retribution", along with other new characters Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton.
Set for September 14, 2012 U.S. release, the forthcoming action sci-fi movie has Paul W.S. Anderson returning as the director. Milla Jovovich is additionally on board to reprise her role as Alice, while filming is set to kick off this September.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes