Sienna Guillory Confirms Her Return to 'Resident Evil: Retribution'
Jill Valentine is officially back in "Resident Evil: Retribution". Sienna Guillory, who plays the character in "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Afterlife", has confirmed via her Twitter page that she will return in the upcoming installment.
"Big day tomorrow! Meeting Paul Anderson and Jeremy Bolt and Robert Kultzer to see what my future looks like...," the English beauty initially wrote on Sunday, August 28. A day later, she updated her Twitter with a status read, "THANK YOU SO MUCH! RETRIBUTION HERE I COME!"
Previously, there were rumors that Guillory will not return to the fifth film because Valentine would be replaced by Ada Wong. It is not clear whether Wong will still appear in "Retribution", along with other new characters Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton.
Set for September 14, 2012 U.S. release, the forthcoming action sci-fi movie has Paul W.S. Anderson returning as the director. Milla Jovovich is additionally on board to reprise her role as Alice, while filming is set to kick off this September.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl