Lindsay Lohan Asking Chris Brown Out on Twitter
Two troubled stars in Hollywood are likely to have a get-together if Lindsay Lohan has her way. After the 2011 Video Music Awards wrapped up on Sunday night, August 28, the former "Mean Girls" star sent an invite to Chris Brown by simply tweeting, "@chrisbrown wanna meet?"
The 25-year-old actress who takes on the role of April Booth in "Machete" posted the invitation after being left impressed by the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's performance at the awards show. Just hours earlier, she wrote on her Twitter page, "@ChrisBrown killed it. #MTVVMAs."
On Sunday night, Chris took the stage inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and delivered epic dance routines. He first stomped onto the stage and danced to his hit "Yeah 3X". He then unleashed some dance moves to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Wu Tang Clan's "Protect Your Neck", before transitioning back to his dance hit "Beautiful People".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage