Lindsay Lohan Asking Chris Brown Out on Twitter
Two troubled stars in Hollywood are likely to have a get-together if Lindsay Lohan has her way. After the 2011 Video Music Awards wrapped up on Sunday night, August 28, the former "Mean Girls" star sent an invite to Chris Brown by simply tweeting, "@chrisbrown wanna meet?"
The 25-year-old actress who takes on the role of April Booth in "Machete" posted the invitation after being left impressed by the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's performance at the awards show. Just hours earlier, she wrote on her Twitter page, "@ChrisBrown killed it. #MTVVMAs."
On Sunday night, Chris took the stage inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and delivered epic dance routines. He first stomped onto the stage and danced to his hit "Yeah 3X". He then unleashed some dance moves to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Wu Tang Clan's "Protect Your Neck", before transitioning back to his dance hit "Beautiful People".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch