Lindsay Lohan Asking Chris Brown Out on Twitter
Two troubled stars in Hollywood are likely to have a get-together if Lindsay Lohan has her way. After the 2011 Video Music Awards wrapped up on Sunday night, August 28, the former "Mean Girls" star sent an invite to Chris Brown by simply tweeting, "@chrisbrown wanna meet?"
The 25-year-old actress who takes on the role of April Booth in "Machete" posted the invitation after being left impressed by the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's performance at the awards show. Just hours earlier, she wrote on her Twitter page, "@ChrisBrown killed it. #MTVVMAs."
On Sunday night, Chris took the stage inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and delivered epic dance routines. He first stomped onto the stage and danced to his hit "Yeah 3X". He then unleashed some dance moves to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Wu Tang Clan's "Protect Your Neck", before transitioning back to his dance hit "Beautiful People".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?