Lindsay Lohan Asking Chris Brown Out on Twitter
Two troubled stars in Hollywood are likely to have a get-together if Lindsay Lohan has her way. After the 2011 Video Music Awards wrapped up on Sunday night, August 28, the former "Mean Girls" star sent an invite to Chris Brown by simply tweeting, "@chrisbrown wanna meet?"
The 25-year-old actress who takes on the role of April Booth in "Machete" posted the invitation after being left impressed by the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's performance at the awards show. Just hours earlier, she wrote on her Twitter page, "@ChrisBrown killed it. #MTVVMAs."
On Sunday night, Chris took the stage inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and delivered epic dance routines. He first stomped onto the stage and danced to his hit "Yeah 3X". He then unleashed some dance moves to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Wu Tang Clan's "Protect Your Neck", before transitioning back to his dance hit "Beautiful People".
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed