Lindsay Lohan Asking Chris Brown Out on Twitter
Two troubled stars in Hollywood are likely to have a get-together if Lindsay Lohan has her way. After the 2011 Video Music Awards wrapped up on Sunday night, August 28, the former "Mean Girls" star sent an invite to Chris Brown by simply tweeting, "@chrisbrown wanna meet?"
The 25-year-old actress who takes on the role of April Booth in "Machete" posted the invitation after being left impressed by the "I Can Transform Ya" singer's performance at the awards show. Just hours earlier, she wrote on her Twitter page, "@ChrisBrown killed it. #MTVVMAs."
On Sunday night, Chris took the stage inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and delivered epic dance routines. He first stomped onto the stage and danced to his hit "Yeah 3X". He then unleashed some dance moves to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Wu Tang Clan's "Protect Your Neck", before transitioning back to his dance hit "Beautiful People".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic