New 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 4 Promo Gives First Look at Danny Trejo
An extended promo for "Sons of Anarchy" season 4 has provided the first glimpse of Danny Trejo who lands a guest role. While details of his character remain scarce, main actor Ron Perlman once said that the "Machete" star will have a season-long arc that will be "powerful".
Another star tapped to making guest appearance in the upcoming season is David Hasselhoff. The "Baywatch" vet will play a well-endowed ex-porn star, Dondo, who is now making money by producing lesbian adult films.
The fourth season of "Sons of Anarchy" will kick off on Tuesday, September 6 at 10 P.M. on FX with a special 90-minute episode. The story begins as the gang is released from jail and back in Charming. "We're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications that success and power bring," creator Kurt Sutter revealed what issue that will be faced by SAMCRO.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal