Beyonce Knowles' Pregnancy Might Postpone 'A Star Is Born' Production
Beyonce Knowles' first pregnancy is likely to affect the production of "A Star Is Born". While Warner Bros. Pictures hope to begin filming as early as February 2012, an insider told Deadline that the studio "could push" the production due to the Grammy-winning songstress' pregnancy.
With the remake project being postponed, director Clint Eastwood will now have more time to look for a suitable male co-star to play opposite the wife of Jay-Z. Eastwood has been considering several A-listers, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale and Will Smith, to be paired with Knowles but no deal has yet to be sealed.
"A Star Is Born" promises an updated version of a romantic relationship between an alcoholic star on his way out and a young female artist on the rise. The project has actually been developed for sometime, but it fell apart before finally coming back together again earlier this year.
Knowles, who has been married to Jay-Z since April 2008, first announced that she's pregnant with her first child while attending the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards at Nokia Theaters, L.A. on Sunday, August 28. Confirming the happy news was MTV with a tweet that read, "OMG Beyonce just made a huge announcement on the #vma carpet! #baby!!!!!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked