'Pretty Little Liars' Midseason Finale to Give Insight Into Alison's Killer
The summer finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will give more hints about who Alison's killer is. Creator/executive producer Marlene King recently teased that the upcoming outing will give viewers an "insight into the night Alison disappeared and who killed Alison."
"The jaw-dropping moments are those revelations," she told TV Guide, without saying if the murderer's identity will eventually be unveiled. Although the episode will offer answers to that question, more mysteries may be unleashed since King teased, "The finale answers more questions than any other finale we've ever done -- but it raises a few big questions."
In "Over My Dead Body" that will air Tuesday, August 30, the four Liars have to play the games set up by "A" if they want to save Dr. Anne Sullivan who's gone missing. Hinting about the fate of the therapist, King said, "Spencer's line about the last time somebody thought she knew A she got hit by a car is very telling about the fate of Dr. Sullivan."
King added that "A" will once again become the ultimate frenemy, "putting the Pretty Little Liars in a position where she helps them and hurts them simultaneously." Giving a more detailed explanation, she said, "The last thing Hanna wants is her dad to marry Isabel and in a very odd twist of fate, A may help her with that."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal