'Pretty Little Liars' Midseason Finale to Give Insight Into Alison's Killer
The summer finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will give more hints about who Alison's killer is. Creator/executive producer Marlene King recently teased that the upcoming outing will give viewers an "insight into the night Alison disappeared and who killed Alison."
"The jaw-dropping moments are those revelations," she told TV Guide, without saying if the murderer's identity will eventually be unveiled. Although the episode will offer answers to that question, more mysteries may be unleashed since King teased, "The finale answers more questions than any other finale we've ever done -- but it raises a few big questions."
In "Over My Dead Body" that will air Tuesday, August 30, the four Liars have to play the games set up by "A" if they want to save Dr. Anne Sullivan who's gone missing. Hinting about the fate of the therapist, King said, "Spencer's line about the last time somebody thought she knew A she got hit by a car is very telling about the fate of Dr. Sullivan."
King added that "A" will once again become the ultimate frenemy, "putting the Pretty Little Liars in a position where she helps them and hurts them simultaneously." Giving a more detailed explanation, she said, "The last thing Hanna wants is her dad to marry Isabel and in a very odd twist of fate, A may help her with that."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance