'Pretty Little Liars' Midseason Finale to Give Insight Into Alison's Killer
The summer finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will give more hints about who Alison's killer is. Creator/executive producer Marlene King recently teased that the upcoming outing will give viewers an "insight into the night Alison disappeared and who killed Alison."
"The jaw-dropping moments are those revelations," she told TV Guide, without saying if the murderer's identity will eventually be unveiled. Although the episode will offer answers to that question, more mysteries may be unleashed since King teased, "The finale answers more questions than any other finale we've ever done -- but it raises a few big questions."
In "Over My Dead Body" that will air Tuesday, August 30, the four Liars have to play the games set up by "A" if they want to save Dr. Anne Sullivan who's gone missing. Hinting about the fate of the therapist, King said, "Spencer's line about the last time somebody thought she knew A she got hit by a car is very telling about the fate of Dr. Sullivan."
King added that "A" will once again become the ultimate frenemy, "putting the Pretty Little Liars in a position where she helps them and hurts them simultaneously." Giving a more detailed explanation, she said, "The last thing Hanna wants is her dad to marry Isabel and in a very odd twist of fate, A may help her with that."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding