Demi Lovato Friendly With Joe Jonas at MTV VMAs, Calls Ashley Greene Her Friend
Demi Lovato is apparently back on friendly terms with Joe Jonas. On Sunday (August 28), the "Skyscraper" singer was spotted chatting face to face with the one-third of the Jonas Brothers at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, and was all smiles when they posed together for the camera.
The 19-year-old songstress reunited with her 22-year-old ex a little over a week after they exchanged tweets for sharing a win at the 2011 Do Something Awards. On August 18, she wrote on Twitter, "@joejonas Yayy! We won :)" as referring to their charity song win for duet "Make a Wave". In return, he tweeted, "Wow! @ddlovato Congrats dem! Super awesome!!"
Demi, who dazzled in a silver mini-dress, apparently also didn't bear any hard feeling toward Ashley Greene, who dated Joe right after they broke up. In response to the "Twilight Saga" actress' "girl... your beautiful" tweet, she wrote back, "this is why you're my friend.. Thank you girl."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also didn't let a little criticism ruin the special night. When a follower tweeted that her arms "were looking a tad bit chunky", she responded, "who cares." In a following post, she elaborated, "Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't. :) #UNBROKEN."
More Demi Lovato News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill