Demi Lovato Friendly With Joe Jonas at MTV VMAs, Calls Ashley Greene Her Friend
Demi Lovato is apparently back on friendly terms with Joe Jonas. On Sunday (August 28), the "Skyscraper" singer was spotted chatting face to face with the one-third of the Jonas Brothers at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, and was all smiles when they posed together for the camera.
The 19-year-old songstress reunited with her 22-year-old ex a little over a week after they exchanged tweets for sharing a win at the 2011 Do Something Awards. On August 18, she wrote on Twitter, "@joejonas Yayy! We won :)" as referring to their charity song win for duet "Make a Wave". In return, he tweeted, "Wow! @ddlovato Congrats dem! Super awesome!!"
Demi, who dazzled in a silver mini-dress, apparently also didn't bear any hard feeling toward Ashley Greene, who dated Joe right after they broke up. In response to the "Twilight Saga" actress' "girl... your beautiful" tweet, she wrote back, "this is why you're my friend.. Thank you girl."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also didn't let a little criticism ruin the special night. When a follower tweeted that her arms "were looking a tad bit chunky", she responded, "who cares." In a following post, she elaborated, "Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't. :) #UNBROKEN."
More Demi Lovato News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says