Demi Lovato Friendly With Joe Jonas at MTV VMAs, Calls Ashley Greene Her Friend
Demi Lovato is apparently back on friendly terms with Joe Jonas. On Sunday (August 28), the "Skyscraper" singer was spotted chatting face to face with the one-third of the Jonas Brothers at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, and was all smiles when they posed together for the camera.
The 19-year-old songstress reunited with her 22-year-old ex a little over a week after they exchanged tweets for sharing a win at the 2011 Do Something Awards. On August 18, she wrote on Twitter, "@joejonas Yayy! We won :)" as referring to their charity song win for duet "Make a Wave". In return, he tweeted, "Wow! @ddlovato Congrats dem! Super awesome!!"
Demi, who dazzled in a silver mini-dress, apparently also didn't bear any hard feeling toward Ashley Greene, who dated Joe right after they broke up. In response to the "Twilight Saga" actress' "girl... your beautiful" tweet, she wrote back, "this is why you're my friend.. Thank you girl."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also didn't let a little criticism ruin the special night. When a follower tweeted that her arms "were looking a tad bit chunky", she responded, "who cares." In a following post, she elaborated, "Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't. :) #UNBROKEN."
More Demi Lovato News
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'