Demi Lovato Friendly With Joe Jonas at MTV VMAs, Calls Ashley Greene Her Friend
Demi Lovato is apparently back on friendly terms with Joe Jonas. On Sunday (August 28), the "Skyscraper" singer was spotted chatting face to face with the one-third of the Jonas Brothers at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, and was all smiles when they posed together for the camera.
The 19-year-old songstress reunited with her 22-year-old ex a little over a week after they exchanged tweets for sharing a win at the 2011 Do Something Awards. On August 18, she wrote on Twitter, "@joejonas Yayy! We won :)" as referring to their charity song win for duet "Make a Wave". In return, he tweeted, "Wow! @ddlovato Congrats dem! Super awesome!!"
Demi, who dazzled in a silver mini-dress, apparently also didn't bear any hard feeling toward Ashley Greene, who dated Joe right after they broke up. In response to the "Twilight Saga" actress' "girl... your beautiful" tweet, she wrote back, "this is why you're my friend.. Thank you girl."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star also didn't let a little criticism ruin the special night. When a follower tweeted that her arms "were looking a tad bit chunky", she responded, "who cares." In a following post, she elaborated, "Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't. :) #UNBROKEN."
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour