Booth Worrying About Pregnant Brennan in First Clip of 'Bones' Season 7
A sneak peek to the first episode of "Bones" season 7 has been debuted, showing how Booth treats Brennan now that she is having their child. Trying to be protective, Booth wants Brennan to hand over the case she is carrying but she tells him that the baby is safe.
Although Booth and Brennan are now a couple and expectant parents, executive producer Stephen Nathan has said that they "are essentially the same exact characters." He went on detailing, "They're going to disagree on everything they disagreed about before, including how to approach their lives together, religion, family and now how to approach having a child."
The seventh season of "Bones" will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX starting November 3 with the episode titled "The Memories in the Shallow Grave". Its spin-off "The Finder" will take over the slot starting midseason when Emily Deschanel takes a maternity leave.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'