Booth Worrying About Pregnant Brennan in First Clip of 'Bones' Season 7
A sneak peek to the first episode of "Bones" season 7 has been debuted, showing how Booth treats Brennan now that she is having their child. Trying to be protective, Booth wants Brennan to hand over the case she is carrying but she tells him that the baby is safe.
Although Booth and Brennan are now a couple and expectant parents, executive producer Stephen Nathan has said that they "are essentially the same exact characters." He went on detailing, "They're going to disagree on everything they disagreed about before, including how to approach their lives together, religion, family and now how to approach having a child."
The seventh season of "Bones" will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX starting November 3 with the episode titled "The Memories in the Shallow Grave". Its spin-off "The Finder" will take over the slot starting midseason when Emily Deschanel takes a maternity leave.
More Bones News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer