Booth Worrying About Pregnant Brennan in First Clip of 'Bones' Season 7
A sneak peek to the first episode of "Bones" season 7 has been debuted, showing how Booth treats Brennan now that she is having their child. Trying to be protective, Booth wants Brennan to hand over the case she is carrying but she tells him that the baby is safe.
Although Booth and Brennan are now a couple and expectant parents, executive producer Stephen Nathan has said that they "are essentially the same exact characters." He went on detailing, "They're going to disagree on everything they disagreed about before, including how to approach their lives together, religion, family and now how to approach having a child."
The seventh season of "Bones" will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX starting November 3 with the episode titled "The Memories in the Shallow Grave". Its spin-off "The Finder" will take over the slot starting midseason when Emily Deschanel takes a maternity leave.
More Bones News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'