Booth Worrying About Pregnant Brennan in First Clip of 'Bones' Season 7
A sneak peek to the first episode of "Bones" season 7 has been debuted, showing how Booth treats Brennan now that she is having their child. Trying to be protective, Booth wants Brennan to hand over the case she is carrying but she tells him that the baby is safe.
Although Booth and Brennan are now a couple and expectant parents, executive producer Stephen Nathan has said that they "are essentially the same exact characters." He went on detailing, "They're going to disagree on everything they disagreed about before, including how to approach their lives together, religion, family and now how to approach having a child."
The seventh season of "Bones" will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX starting November 3 with the episode titled "The Memories in the Shallow Grave". Its spin-off "The Finder" will take over the slot starting midseason when Emily Deschanel takes a maternity leave.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert