'Big Brother' Responds to Death Threats Made Against Shelly's Family
"Big Brother" executive producer is not into the way fans show their support to their favorite Jeff Schroeder by making threats against the family of another contestant Shelly Moore. Taking to Twitter, Allison Grodner tells fans to stop the disgraceful actions, writing "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"
Shelly's family began receiving death threats after she voted to evict Jeff last week, during which another contestant Daniele Donato was also sent home. Sources said Shelly's family has received numerous phone calls from people threatening violence acts against her husband and 8-year-old daughter.
TMZ also learned that Shelly's employer has been receiving harassing phone calls, demanding the company to fire Shelly because of her move on the show. Meanwhile, a Facebook page was made under the name "America Hates Shelly Moore" to campaign the hates for Shelly.
Shelly's family is now preparing to get FBI involved in the matter since they take the threats seriously. Another Facebook page, meanwhile, was made to urge fans to "Stop the Shelly Moore Hate".
More Big Brother News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21