'Big Brother' Responds to Death Threats Made Against Shelly's Family
"Big Brother" executive producer is not into the way fans show their support to their favorite Jeff Schroeder by making threats against the family of another contestant Shelly Moore. Taking to Twitter, Allison Grodner tells fans to stop the disgraceful actions, writing "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"
Shelly's family began receiving death threats after she voted to evict Jeff last week, during which another contestant Daniele Donato was also sent home. Sources said Shelly's family has received numerous phone calls from people threatening violence acts against her husband and 8-year-old daughter.
TMZ also learned that Shelly's employer has been receiving harassing phone calls, demanding the company to fire Shelly because of her move on the show. Meanwhile, a Facebook page was made under the name "America Hates Shelly Moore" to campaign the hates for Shelly.
Shelly's family is now preparing to get FBI involved in the matter since they take the threats seriously. Another Facebook page, meanwhile, was made to urge fans to "Stop the Shelly Moore Hate".
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off