Tom Jones Canceled Monaco Show After 'Dehydration'
Veteran singer Tom Jones has to cancel a concert in Monaco due to "severe dehydration". The "Sex Bomb" singer, who is recovering at a local hospital, denied that a heart attack played a role in the cancellation of the Saturday, August 27 concert.
"There are NO heart problems, as has been reported in the press," the singer's website stated. Instead, he blamed the illness on the "summer heat" at the many locations where his long successful tour "Praise & Blame" were conducted in.
"Sir Tom was ordered by doctors not to perform in Monte Carlo yesterday evening due to severe dehydration," the statement continued. "This was extremely disappointing for Tom, the band and all connected with the tour."
Sources said that Jones was admitted to intensive care on Saturday but he was moved to a regular room the next day because the 71-year-old "was well".
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture