Justin Bieber 'Punk'd' Taylor Swift and Wrote Song With Her
The bond between Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift is getting tighter. Not only is she the first person whom he gets to "Punk'd" but also, she is the singer he chooses to work a song with.
As previously reported, Bieber is set to be the successor of Ashton Kutcher on the revived prank show. The first episode has resumed production on Friday, August 26 in Los Angeles with Swift as the first victim, Access Hollywood reported. There is no other detail what kind of trap Swift got into but Bieber is said "to be very involved in the first episode". Kutcher remains to be the executive producer.
On another dose of Bieber-Swift combo ness, songwriter and producer Kuk Harrell revealed on his Twitter that the young singers have put their mind together for a song. " Wow!! Got to see @justinbieber & @taylorswift13 write a song together last night!! SMASH!!!! SMASH!!! SMASH!!! Let's do it again Yall!!!" Harrell tweeted.
The producer also mentioned Asher Roth to be in the studio. Bieber later confirmed the presence of Harrell, writing "In the studio with @kukharrell !!!! makin hits."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes