Justin Bieber 'Punk'd' Taylor Swift and Wrote Song With Her
The bond between Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift is getting tighter. Not only is she the first person whom he gets to "Punk'd" but also, she is the singer he chooses to work a song with.
As previously reported, Bieber is set to be the successor of Ashton Kutcher on the revived prank show. The first episode has resumed production on Friday, August 26 in Los Angeles with Swift as the first victim, Access Hollywood reported. There is no other detail what kind of trap Swift got into but Bieber is said "to be very involved in the first episode". Kutcher remains to be the executive producer.
On another dose of Bieber-Swift combo ness, songwriter and producer Kuk Harrell revealed on his Twitter that the young singers have put their mind together for a song. " Wow!! Got to see @justinbieber & @taylorswift13 write a song together last night!! SMASH!!!! SMASH!!! SMASH!!! Let's do it again Yall!!!" Harrell tweeted.
The producer also mentioned Asher Roth to be in the studio. Bieber later confirmed the presence of Harrell, writing "In the studio with @kukharrell !!!! makin hits."
More Justin Bieber News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win