Jake Gyllenhaal's Former Lovers Bonded Over Lunch
Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon were spotted having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday, August 26. Witherspoon, who is 14 years older than Swift even gave the country singer a lift home.
Witherspoon and Swift have one common link, which is dating Jake Gyllenhaal. The former met him on the set of their 2007 thriller "Rendition" while the latter was introduced to the actor by Gwyneth Paltrow. Gyllenhaal split from Witherspoon in late 2009 and from Swift in early 2011.
The blonde women got acquainted when attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in April. Swift is on a break from her Speak Now tour and is expected to attend MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday while Witherspoon has just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding