Jake Gyllenhaal's Former Lovers Bonded Over Lunch
Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon were spotted having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday, August 26. Witherspoon, who is 14 years older than Swift even gave the country singer a lift home.
Witherspoon and Swift have one common link, which is dating Jake Gyllenhaal. The former met him on the set of their 2007 thriller "Rendition" while the latter was introduced to the actor by Gwyneth Paltrow. Gyllenhaal split from Witherspoon in late 2009 and from Swift in early 2011.
The blonde women got acquainted when attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in April. Swift is on a break from her Speak Now tour and is expected to attend MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday while Witherspoon has just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video