Jake Gyllenhaal's Former Lovers Bonded Over Lunch
Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon were spotted having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday, August 26. Witherspoon, who is 14 years older than Swift even gave the country singer a lift home.
Witherspoon and Swift have one common link, which is dating Jake Gyllenhaal. The former met him on the set of their 2007 thriller "Rendition" while the latter was introduced to the actor by Gwyneth Paltrow. Gyllenhaal split from Witherspoon in late 2009 and from Swift in early 2011.
The blonde women got acquainted when attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in April. Swift is on a break from her Speak Now tour and is expected to attend MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday while Witherspoon has just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt