Jake Gyllenhaal's Former Lovers Bonded Over Lunch
Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon were spotted having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday, August 26. Witherspoon, who is 14 years older than Swift even gave the country singer a lift home.
Witherspoon and Swift have one common link, which is dating Jake Gyllenhaal. The former met him on the set of their 2007 thriller "Rendition" while the latter was introduced to the actor by Gwyneth Paltrow. Gyllenhaal split from Witherspoon in late 2009 and from Swift in early 2011.
The blonde women got acquainted when attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in April. Swift is on a break from her Speak Now tour and is expected to attend MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday while Witherspoon has just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen