Jake Gyllenhaal's Former Lovers Bonded Over Lunch
Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon were spotted having lunch together at Boa Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Friday, August 26. Witherspoon, who is 14 years older than Swift even gave the country singer a lift home.
Witherspoon and Swift have one common link, which is dating Jake Gyllenhaal. The former met him on the set of their 2007 thriller "Rendition" while the latter was introduced to the actor by Gwyneth Paltrow. Gyllenhaal split from Witherspoon in late 2009 and from Swift in early 2011.
The blonde women got acquainted when attending the Academy of Country Music Awards in April. Swift is on a break from her Speak Now tour and is expected to attend MTV Video Music Awards this Sunday while Witherspoon has just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance