Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Finally Reach Custody Deal
Mel Gibson and his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva have reached the middle on the custody of their daughter Lucia. According to Los Angeles County Superior Court officials, the estranged couple has reached a deal in their long-running battle after several days of negotiations.
"As the result of a multiday settlement conference, the court announces that Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have achieved a settlement in their ongoing dispute," the court said in a statement. No details of the agreement are revealed but terms would be discussed at a hearing next week.
Just last week Mel and Oksana were in dispute of where Lucia will seek education. Her mother wants the 22-month-old to enroll at a school in San Fernando Valley. But Mel, who is based in Malibu, felt that it's too far because he has to drive hours to send and pick her up. Mel was negotiating for a school which is equal distance-wise from both of them.
Mel was once charged with misdemeanor domestic battery after a fight with Oksana in 2010. She alleged that he launched racist and sexist rants which was recorded in a tape. He pleaded no contest in the case but admitted no guilt.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media