Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Finally Reach Custody Deal
Mel Gibson and his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva have reached the middle on the custody of their daughter Lucia. According to Los Angeles County Superior Court officials, the estranged couple has reached a deal in their long-running battle after several days of negotiations.
"As the result of a multiday settlement conference, the court announces that Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva have achieved a settlement in their ongoing dispute," the court said in a statement. No details of the agreement are revealed but terms would be discussed at a hearing next week.
Just last week Mel and Oksana were in dispute of where Lucia will seek education. Her mother wants the 22-month-old to enroll at a school in San Fernando Valley. But Mel, who is based in Malibu, felt that it's too far because he has to drive hours to send and pick her up. Mel was negotiating for a school which is equal distance-wise from both of them.
Mel was once charged with misdemeanor domestic battery after a fight with Oksana in 2010. She alleged that he launched racist and sexist rants which was recorded in a tape. He pleaded no contest in the case but admitted no guilt.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl