Katie Holmes Gets Double Chain Tattoo for Fun
Katie Holmes has got herself a tattoo. The actress wife of Tom Cruise was spotted rocking what seems to be a henna tattoo of two chains running parallel around her wrist when she arrived at Digital Domain Studios in Marina Del Ray, California last Wednesday, August 24.
Confirming that the new body art was not a permanent one was a representative for the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star. To E! Online, the rep assured that the 32-year-old, who recently appeared on the August cover of Vogue Espana in a skintight black lace Lanvin dress and a leather dominatrix hat, was getting the ink "just for fun".
Daily Mail, in the meantime, speculated that Katie was inspired to get the temporary tattoo by Victoria Adams, who has a Hebrew inscription of "Together, Forever, Eternally" inside of her wrist in commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of her wedding to David Beckham.
The British tabloid also noted that Katie's husband Tom is against her wish to permanently etch similar body art on her skin. Accordingly, the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was even "desperately' trying to talk her out of it".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!