Katie Holmes Gets Double Chain Tattoo for Fun
Katie Holmes has got herself a tattoo. The actress wife of Tom Cruise was spotted rocking what seems to be a henna tattoo of two chains running parallel around her wrist when she arrived at Digital Domain Studios in Marina Del Ray, California last Wednesday, August 24.
Confirming that the new body art was not a permanent one was a representative for the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star. To E! Online, the rep assured that the 32-year-old, who recently appeared on the August cover of Vogue Espana in a skintight black lace Lanvin dress and a leather dominatrix hat, was getting the ink "just for fun".
Daily Mail, in the meantime, speculated that Katie was inspired to get the temporary tattoo by Victoria Adams, who has a Hebrew inscription of "Together, Forever, Eternally" inside of her wrist in commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of her wedding to David Beckham.
The British tabloid also noted that Katie's husband Tom is against her wish to permanently etch similar body art on her skin. Accordingly, the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was even "desperately' trying to talk her out of it".
More Katie Holmes News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed