Katie Holmes Gets Double Chain Tattoo for Fun
Katie Holmes has got herself a tattoo. The actress wife of Tom Cruise was spotted rocking what seems to be a henna tattoo of two chains running parallel around her wrist when she arrived at Digital Domain Studios in Marina Del Ray, California last Wednesday, August 24.
Confirming that the new body art was not a permanent one was a representative for the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star. To E! Online, the rep assured that the 32-year-old, who recently appeared on the August cover of Vogue Espana in a skintight black lace Lanvin dress and a leather dominatrix hat, was getting the ink "just for fun".
Daily Mail, in the meantime, speculated that Katie was inspired to get the temporary tattoo by Victoria Adams, who has a Hebrew inscription of "Together, Forever, Eternally" inside of her wrist in commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of her wedding to David Beckham.
The British tabloid also noted that Katie's husband Tom is against her wish to permanently etch similar body art on her skin. Accordingly, the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was even "desperately' trying to talk her out of it".
More Katie Holmes News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer