Katie Holmes Gets Double Chain Tattoo for Fun
Katie Holmes has got herself a tattoo. The actress wife of Tom Cruise was spotted rocking what seems to be a henna tattoo of two chains running parallel around her wrist when she arrived at Digital Domain Studios in Marina Del Ray, California last Wednesday, August 24.
Confirming that the new body art was not a permanent one was a representative for the "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" star. To E! Online, the rep assured that the 32-year-old, who recently appeared on the August cover of Vogue Espana in a skintight black lace Lanvin dress and a leather dominatrix hat, was getting the ink "just for fun".
Daily Mail, in the meantime, speculated that Katie was inspired to get the temporary tattoo by Victoria Adams, who has a Hebrew inscription of "Together, Forever, Eternally" inside of her wrist in commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of her wedding to David Beckham.
The British tabloid also noted that Katie's husband Tom is against her wish to permanently etch similar body art on her skin. Accordingly, the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor was even "desperately' trying to talk her out of it".
More Katie Holmes News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding